1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for irezumifan

Sep 27, 2009

1. I recently sold a pair of Dollmore Model shoes to irezumifan and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother! Prompt payment and great communication! A total sweetheart to deal with - would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

2. Had another great transaction with irezumifan who bought a TATA coat from me. It's the third time I do business with her and everything was just flawless as before, her payment arrived fast, our communication was wonderful as well. It's always a pleasure to deal with irezumifan. Thanks a lot~

3. irezumifan was in my split and was wonderful to deal with. Payments were prompt (pretty much as soon as i sent the total). She is very friendly.

This is my 2nd transaction i believe with irezumifan, and i hope many more to come as well ^^

Thanks again for participating :)

4. I purchased a pair of beautiful blue eyes from Irezumifan. Shipping was super fast & I have 0 complaints!

5. I bought eyes. It was a perfect transaction! Irezumifan is very kind person! Quick shipping, and good communication. Highly recommended!

6. Did a Layaway with Karen for a Delf Body. She was patient with payments, and very understanding. Looking forward to doing business with her again as she shipped quickly. Thank you!

7. Sorry about the delay ^^".
      irezumifan bought me a pair of amber eyes and everything was perfect ! She was very nice and paid quickly !
      Thank you very much =) !

8. I bought some shoes from this dear, I adore her! They shipped super fast and are gorgeous! Thanks :D

9. irezumifan was in my Solomon GO.
      She was great! Paid fast, communication was excellent, and she waited patiently. What more can you ask from such a nice participant? Nothing!
      Thank you irezumifan for joining my GO. I highly recommend her!!!

10. I recently purchased two pairs of acrylic eyes from Irezumifan. They arrived quickly and they're lovely. :D Communucation was wonderful! Would most likely buy from her again. Thank you so very much! :)

11. Super Positive! irezumifan is delightful, oh yeah, the business. We split a KDF and everything went swimmingly. The communication and payments were top notch! I also REALLY enjoyed chatting via PMs and sort of wish we were still waiting for our package so that we could keep chatting. Hopefully we can work together again sometime! Thank you!

12. I participated in irezumifan's split for a bunny tail. She was so very kind, sweet and just awesome through the whole transaction :) She was quick to let me know of any delays or about any info about the order. Even though she let me know about a slight delay in shipping she really did ship it really quickly! The delay was no problem at all n.n I would very much happily work with her again and I highly recommend her to anyone. I also got a free treat with my package :)

Thanks again!

13. I was in irezumifan's Leira split for the bunny hands - communication was good, and she let me know (like angela above) that she would be slightly late in shipping out. She was also ok to ship the paws to my family's address where I've been staying for the summer, which was so awesome of her.

Definite A+
      Thank you so much!

14. I participated in irezumifan's Leira split for the outfit and shoes. She was very patient with me, even when my payments were late. Communication was excellent with her, and I'd definitely trade with her again!

15. Irezumifan bought a Soom doll head from me. She was very sweet and kind and understanding about a little mixup I had. Wonderful buyer with great communication and prompt payment. Thank you for everything! <3

16. I just had an great transaction with irezumifan. I sold some Soom parts, great communication, swift payment, perfect to deal with.

Thank you very much.

17. I bought a IOS Gin head from izezumifan and the transaction was perfect. Fast shipping and wonderful communication, thanks a bunch:daisy

18. I purchased a doll head from irezumifan, it arrived very quickly, was very well packaged, and communications were all excellent.
      Thanks!
      :)

19. Always a pleasure, ierzumifan. One of our favorite repeat buyers. Thanks again!

20. Bought two pairs of eyes from irezumifan and everything was very pleasant and fast! Thanks for the great transaction! Hope we get to do business again!