1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for irezumifan

Sep 27, 2009

1. irezumifan organized a tatabjd GO that I participated in. Her communication was prompt the entire time and the items shipped fast. Would definitely do business with again. Thanks!

2. I participated in her TataGO as well. Communication was good, and she shipped the items out SUPER FAST once she had received them. Thanks so much! : D

3. I participated in a Tata GO that Irezumifan hosted. Kept us, updated and friendly to deal with, will do business with again... no problem. Thanks again. CHeers!

4. I participated in a Tata Paradise Go run by Irezumifan. Couldn't ask for a better host. Communication was very good she kept everyone updated. Our items were shipped very fast and pack really well. This was a very good transaction and I would work with her again. Thanks so much for running the Go.
      ~Emra ^__^

5. Participated in a Tata's Paradise GO. Everything went well, communication was good, and got my items in a very timely fashion. Would participate in future orders, thanks!!

6. I bought an IOS Garsh head from irezumifan. Great communication and patience throughout. I'd be more than happy to transact with her again. Thank you!

7. irezumifan bought some Soom Supergem Highheel feet for her Amber, paid really quickly, and let me know as soon as they arrived! Definately a gem in the crown of Den of Angels!! :aheartbea

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction!

8. participated in a Tata Paradise Go run by Irezumifan. Great communication, and organized! Would participate again in the future^^

9. I participated in Irezumifan tata paradise go. It was run pretty smootly and was well organized. communication was great. Would deal with again =)

10. Irezumifan ran a split for Spiritdoll Rouge which I participated in. She made it an ideal experience; she is very communicative, organized and just a really lovely lady. I would recommend working with her to anybody in the community.

11. Irezumifan bought a box from me - she made me a really fair offer, and paid promptly. Even for such a small transaction, she was really nice!

12. I bought Spiritdoll body parts from irezumifan and it was great deal: wonderful communication, fast shipment. Thank you!

13. I bought a Cuprit from irezumifan. She was wonderful to work with and I highly recommend her. Communication was great and Cuprit arrived quickly. Thank you so much for an amazing doll!

14. I bought a Soom Amber Pure Spirit from irezumifan. She is very friendly, prompt at responding and keeps you updated. Amber arrived fast and was very well packaged. She is in PERFECT condition, I love my Amber! I would definitely do business with you again :) Thank you so much!

15. Bought two eyes from Irezumifan. They were well packed and shipped really fast.

Recommended seller!!

16. I bought a Chrom Outfit from irezumifan on layaway and she was a pleasure to deal with.
      Communication was very good and the shipping quick!
      I'd definiately would buy from her again ^^

17. I purchased a pair of blushed Chrom firelord legs from Irezumifan, and it was a perfect transaction. Communication was fantastic throughout the entire time, parts were shipped out fast and arrived in great and well packaged condition. I would for sure buy from Irezumifan again! Thanks for a perfect transaction! ;D

18. I purchased an Immortality of Soul G doll from Irezumifan, and she was fabulous throughout the whole transaction-- answered lots of questions and took extra pictures lightning-fast, kept in great contact, shipped as fast as she possibly could and packed him beautifully. I absolutely recommend this courteous, friendly, smart and reliable person as a seller or buyer to anyone! I'd happily have transactions with her again.

19. I purchased a set of SOOM Chrom hands for irezumifan. Her communication was quick and clear. She was quick to notify me of any shipping delays. Fantastic seller. I would gladly do buisness with her again!

20. I purchased Irezumifan's Limited Red Queen outfit from Spiritdoll. It was a perfect transaction. Communication was always constant, shipping was super speedy, outfit arrived in spectacular condition, and overall she was beyond nice to work with. Thanks again for the amazing outfit! <3