1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

FeedBack for Isumi

Jan 12, 2011

1. For the ear piercing is it some rust ? It looks strangely orange so for this I really don't know.

I said to my aunt to send you the head because it was faster.
      For the tracking it only works until the frontier, I just looked on the net. So the tracking work but until the frontier, so I'm very sorry for that because I didn't know.
      I know that it's dangerous on Christmas holiday but I did not know that would set so much time to arrive to you.

2. Isumi bought a shirt from me. The transaction went very smoothly~thanks!

3. POSITIVE
      I bought eyeco eyes from Isumi. And she was very good at communication. And eyes were packed securely. And are in excellent condition. Thank you very much for pleasant transaction.

4. I sold a wig to Isumi. She paid very quickly and was great with communication. A great transaction and would definitely work with her agian! Thanks!

5. Purchased a sunny's world fur wig from Isumi.
      All went good and the wig arrived without any problem ^^
      Thank you for the transaction!

6. ***Positive***

To start, I hope it is okay to share this insight here. In case it is inappropriate, the designated moderator or Isumi, herself; are more than welcomed to remove this discussion.

However, I wanted to first mention, I am not leaving feedback for the sake of a transaction. There was no transaction between us, but I recommend her regardless.

Two days ago, I messaged Isumi my interest in one of her dolls that she was willing to trade. I happened to have a doll of her interest and we exchanged messages in which she was always prompt to respond to my messages despite the time difference.

Isumi is very understanding, patient and a polite individual to deal business with. I admit, I do not have a say in terms of actual transaction as I have decided to decline the trade due to a personal situation, but she respected my time and patiently awaited my decision regardless if it was in her favor or not.

I assure you, you are not likely to have difficulty when communicating with Isumi. Again, I recommend her!

Thank you for everything Isumi! Take care and best of luck!

7. ***Positive***

Returning again, to once more leave Miss Isumi feedback. This time, it is in regards of a transaction.

Referring to my previous feedback, the aforementioned did not take place, however I had a great experience communicating with Isumi.

The transaction concerns a trade for her Cho that I decided to trade for.

Communication:
      Excellent. Despite the time difference, Isumi was quick to respond to my messages. Her messages were friendly and clear. She made sure to keep in touch with me to inform when the doll I sent her, arrived as well as assuring Cho had arrived to me safely (which he did yesterday).

Transaction: Although I had a doll of her interest, an additional expense was required on my part to assure a fair trade. Isumi and I coordinated a mutual value for both our dolls and I paid the difference via Paypal in which she was clear to mention to me to include the fees. Otherwise, transaction was smooth and easy. Isumi informed me she had received the payment successfully as quickly possible.

Shipping: We did not ship our dolls the same time. I was able to ship the doll to her 2 to 3 business days prior her shipment, due to the holy day, she was not able to ship Cho. This delay, she did inform in advance of, and I had no problems with this. One the day she had shipped my doll, she confirmed via email and included photos of the receipt and post invoice to indicate correct tracking number, insurance and estimation of delivery. She informed me in accordance to a representative at her local post, I was to receive my package on Monday, April 28th. The package did arrived as estimated (to my surprise). However, since I was not home, I had to pick up the package the next morning. The condition of the packaging box was quite damaged.

Condition of doll: The doll was as described. Any minor damages not mentioned in the sale's listing, Isumi did inform me in advance for and offered to include extras to compensate - which I appreciate. Otherwise, I requested she not remove the tattoos. As earlier mentioned, the packaging box was compressed, but Cho was packaged well enough with bubble wrap and newspapers for cushioning, that he was not damaged at all. Not to mention Isumi, did take the time to clean the doll prior shipping it to me.

Overall Experience:
      I admit, I almost let this doll go, but in the end, in the end, I was not able to resist the Cho's charms, and do not regret it one bit. Isumi was very friendly to do a doll trade with and it was painless, easy, and the doll is stunning!

~ Thank you for everything Isumi! ~

8. I recently sold an MSD sweater to Isumi. Payment was prompt and her communication to me was always wonderful. Isumi was also kind enough to let me know when the item arrived to her. We had a wonderful transaction! Thank you so much. :)

9. i bought a few clothing items from isumi!
      great comunication and items are in great condition!
      Tnx a lot! i am very happy with them <3

10. I got bought some doll clothes for her, everything went well, thank you! ^^

11. I sold a Soom Chalco skull mask and horns set to Isumi. Payment was quick and the communication was great. Thank you! Positive

12. Bought an outfit from Isumi, great transaction would buy from again! Thank you :)

13. Positive~
      Isumi sold me a Migidoll Cho head. c: The transaction went pretty smoothly and I couldn't be happier with my new doll. I would definitely buy from Isumi again. Thanks so much! ^^

14. I purchased a pair of eyes from Isumi. They were shipped promptly and arrived without delay, as pictured / described. No damage or problems. A pleasant transaction from start to finish. I would have no hesitation in doing business with Isumi again in the future.

:thumbup

15. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from Isumi. They were shipped very promptly and arrived much faster than expected! They were in perfect condition and exactly as described! Thank you so much!! :)

16. Bought a SD leggings and scarf from Isumi. Great transaction :) thanks again!

17. I bought a pair of Nine9style jeans and some Iplehouse clothes from Isumi. It was a pleasant transaction :)

18. Thanks a lot for a greate deal! All layaway payments were payed in time, Isumi is very friendly and I am happy that my Bianca will live with Isumi❤️❤️❤️

19. Isumi and I traded, we traded my iplehouse rexy with some extra items for her Iplehouse rebecca.
      We discussed a shipping date and she shipped on the exact date, when she came here she was amazing just as discribed , thank you very much, communication was good ....

Loved trading with Isumi thank you!!!

20. Isumi bought a Dollshe Amanda from me. Everything went great, she was polite and quick in responce and payments. Highly recommend!