1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for itzreeseybetch

May 3, 2012

1. I also participated in the Crobidoll GO and everything was wonderful!
      Fast replies, fast shipping, the thread was regularly updated and very pleasant conversations.:fangirl:

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again, thank you for running this GO so perfectly.:chocoheart

2. I bought a wig from itzreeseybetch's crobidoll GO and everything went perfectly! I'd have no problem dealing with reesey again! ^_^

3. Participated in itzreeseybetch crobidoll GO and no problems occurred. Thanks.

4. I bought some handmade clothes from Itzreesey! The clothes were made well and fit my girls perfectly. I'd gladly buy from her again. :D

5. I purchased an F60 Dreaming Elf Rin head from itzreeseybetch. Prompt and friendly communication, shipped the item quickly, very pleasant transaction :)

6. I participated in a Mako Eyes group order hosted by itzreeseybetch and everything was perfect. Great communication with between her and everyone in the order. She let us know as soon as she placed the order, kept up with communication with the company when they didn't ship on the expected date, and packaged everything very nicely. I highly recommend her as a group order host. Thank you so much! :aheartbea

7. I sold itzreeseybetch some minifee hands. She was a pleasure to communicate with, and kept me updated. She was also patient and understanding when I had a personal life emergency that delayed shipment for a few days. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again. Thanks so much! ^^

8. I took part in the Mako Eye GO that itzreeseybetch ran recently. They were organised and communicated perfectly. Shipping was quick and items were packaged well! I would definitely participate in another transaction with itzreeseybetch again.

9. I was part of a Mako Eyes GO with Itzreeseybetch. She answers fast, communicates really well and everything got shipped fast too. I'll definitely be participating in more later. She is wonderful! Highly recommend! :)

10. I was a member of a group order for Mako eyes with Itzreeseybetch. She always kept us informed of the order status, and shipped the eyes promptly once she received them. I would definitely order with her again :)

11. Participated in the Mako Group Order - Absolutely wonderful GO leader - Thanks so much for all your hard work :)

12. I joined the Makoeyes GO. itzreeseybetch kept us updated throughout the process and was wonderful to have as a host! Would gladly join another GO with :)

13. Joined an Alice Collection GO that was hosted by Itzreeseybetch. I was kept up to date with any information regarding orders, shipment and processing.
      Items were received from Itzreeseybetch in a timely manner.
      Definitely would join another GO hosted by her!

14. I participated in Itzreeseybetch's Alice's Collectons GO. Communication was excellent, and things got shipped in a timely manner. I would not hesitate to join another Go hosted by her!

15. I, too, was a part of the Alice's Collections GO hosted by Itzreeseybetch! She was very good about keeping us up to date on our orders, and also very helpful. The whole GO was very well-organized. Reesey was a delight to work with, and I look forward to her future GOs!

16. I sold her a pair of dollheart shoes and it was a wonderful transaction! Great communication, fast payment, reccomended all around! Thanks again! :D

17. I was a part of the Alice's Collection GO.
      Great communication.
      Very friendly.
      Easy/Paypal/Etc.
      THANKS!
      :D :D :D

18. itzreeseybetch was an awesome Group Leader for our Dearmine GO. Excellent communication, updates frequent, and and overall great coordinator. I would definitely join another GO.

19. I have recently joined the DearMine group order run by itzreeseybetch and was super pleased! Communication was impeccable-- we were alerted on the order's every move! I would not hesitate to join another order run by this fantastic leader!

20. I was part of the last Dearmine GO hosted by itzreeseybetch, and they were fantastic! Great communication, fast shipping, and everything went without a hitch. I would absolutely join another of their GOs, A+ recommended host. :) Thanks again!