1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for itzreeseybetch

May 3, 2012

1. I joined itzreeseybetch's recent Leeke GO, and it was organized very well! Communication was superb and the wig I bought shipped super fast. I'd love to join another GO by itzreeseybetch any time! :)

2. I took part in itzreeseybetch's Leekeworld GO and it was a wonderful experience throughout. Everything was run with great efficiency. Communications were perfect, my wig was carefully packaged, and shipping was extremely fast. I would take part in any of their future GOs without hesitation.

3. I participated in itzreeseybetch's recent Leekeworld GO and it was a very pleasant transaction! She was well-organized and her communication was great. My wigs were shipped out quickly and arrived safely. Thank you so much!

4. I joined itzreeseybetch's Leekeworld GO, and everything was great! Thank you!

5. I joined itzreeseybetch's go and it was fantastic! All communication was fast and clear and everything came promptly! Would definitely join a GO with her again :)

6. I joined itzreeseybetch Leekeworld GO and she was on top of everything the whole way! Wow, super impressed with how much time and effort she put into the whole ordeal to make sure it went smoothly. She was very communicative on updates throughout the whole process and was quick to ship. Couldn't have asked for a better experience and very appreciative for all she's done for this GO. Would love to do other GO's with her in the future. Thank you! :)

7. itzreeseybetch hosted a Leekeworld Go and you could not ask for a better group order host!! So thorough in every detail and I even received a picture of the item I ordered before shipping. Thanks itzreeseybetch for doing such a super stellar job with hosting this group order!!

8. I purchased a FL MNF fairyline body from itzreeseybetch, she was super nice, answered all my questions, worked with me on a layaway plan and shipped my doll super quick!! I would love to do business with her again!

9. I joined another of itzreesybetch's GOs, this time for Mako Eyes. As always, the order was run very professionally and we were kept well informed along the way, which I truly apprecciate. My eyes were well packaged and shipped on time. I'm always happy to join itzreesybetch's GOs and can highly recommend them to one and all.:)

10. I was also in @itzreeseybetch's Mako GO! She kept us up to date on everything, so we always knew what was going on. Just in a moment of concern our eyes shipped out from Mako! I received my pair promptly after that.

It was my first GO and it was a pleasant experience. I would join another one of her GO's again!

11. I participated in itzreeseybetch's Makoeyes group order. She kept in great contact and it was a good experience. I would definitely deal with her again.

12. I was also apart of itzreeseybetch's Mako GO and I would highly recommend her! Communication was excellent and my eyes were packaged very well. It was a great experience!

13. Positive
      I participated in a Makoeyes GO with Reesey as the host. She kept us updated through the months long wait and sent out the eyes quickly after they had arrived. I would definitely work with her again and recommend to anyone. :D

14. Positive! I participated in a Mako GO with @itzreeseybetch. Communication and shipping was spot on and I would definitely deal with her again!

15. I participated in itzreeseybetch's most recent Makoeyes GO! She was a wonderful host - great communication during a long wait from Makoeyes, and super fast shipping once they arrived! I'd definitely join any of her GOs again!

16. Participated in itzreeseybetch's MakoEyes group order~! It went smoothly and they were friendly and easy to deal with. ^-^ thank you!

17. I participated in itzreeseybetch's Makoeyes GO. All was great start to finish. Highly recommended :)

18. I was apart of itzreeseybetch's MakoEye GO as well. Everything went well. Was able to xhoose the eyes I wanted and she took care of everything else and she kept in touch with the GO to keep us in the loop. Would join another GO with her.

19. I also joined in itzreeseybetch's MakoEye group order. She kept us updated on the status of the order during the wait, and shipped the eyes out very quickly. I would love to be in on another one of itzreeseybetch's orders in the future.

20. sorry this is so late! i was in itzreeseybetch's mako eyes order. she's very well organised, and kept us informed whenever there was news. the eyes were shipped out very quickly after she received them. another great group order, i'll be looking for your next mako order! thanks again~