1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izam

May 3, 2007

1. Izam bought three sets from my FS thread, which are 死霸裝, Orange Flowers and Blue Moon. She is a very patient, communicative buyer, very nice to trade with!

2. Izam participated in the Everpurple order than I ran. She was very sweet to work with and paid on time. I would welcome her to any group order I would run in the future! :)

3. izam participated in my luts group order. Quick payments and always friendly to deal with!

4. Lovely buyer to deal with, extremely understanding and replies fast with prompt payment. Really no hassle at all ^O^

Thank you for shopping with us here at The Patissier. ^^v

5. Izam participated in a 4D group order that I organized, and was a pleasure to deal with--despite shipping mishaps, she was patient, kind and friendly...I'd be happy to do business with her again!

6. Wonderful Seller and a delight to buy from, Love the doll body, hope to do business again someday...High Recommends to all!
      Dolly smiles from the heart,
      Gaylejoy

7. Had a very good transaction with Izam!!:)
      She is a great buyer,very nice communication and prompt payment!
      Would love to deal with her again! :thumbup
      Thank you very much~^^

8. Izam participated in my LeekeWorld group order. She was really friendly and paid super fast! She was really understanding too when I totally forgot to send her a shipping invoice! I appreciate her kindness and patience and would love to work with her again ^^. Thank you so much, Izam!

9. Bought a BW CP body from Izam. It was exactly as she described, packed well, and shipped quickly. Good transaction!

10. Izam purchased my school c head and it was a perfect transaction! Thanks so much!

11. Great!!!!!I love you IZAM!!!!!!!!!!

12. I purchased a BW CP body from Izam. The transaction was smooth and flawless. :3 She's an excellent seller, and I would definitely purchase from her again. ^^

13. Izam commissioned me for a faceup and she was very seriousness ^^ I'm happy to have this exchange with her !!! Great member !! :)

14. Izam participated in another of my 4D group orders, all was great--good communication, friendly and quick paying. Thanks again!

15. Purchased a Body from Izam and the transaction was flawless many thanks ^^ :D

16. Izam is bought from me a doll on a short layaway. She was very smart and kind to me, good communication and very fast payment. Really a nice buyer. I mailed out today the doll, and I hope she will love him as much as I did. Thanks! :aheartbea

17. Izam purchased jewelry from me, and everything went perfectly. Great communication, fast payment, definitely recommended!

18. I just sold a doll to Izam, and she was wonderful to work with. Very quick payment and great communication. Thanks so much! :D

19. I sold Izam a Bychesca outfit and it was a great transaction! She responded to PMs and paid quickly. Would love to deal with her again! :D

20. Izam is a wonderful buyer! She was very fast with the payment and just lovely to talk to. She bought one of my beloved dolls and she is very kind and gentile, trust her, she is not a great buyer but a great person!