1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izam

May 3, 2007

1. Great transaction, excellent communication, super-fast - thanks! Kathleen

2. Purchased an 08 Breakaway body and vamp head from Izam. Replied promptly to PM's and shipped quickly. As well held items for me for I think about a week more then willingly. All around great transaction and Izam is a very nice person to deal with. Would definatly buy from again.

3. I joined a group order that Izam ran. Communication with Izam is really great. Transaction went really well. PM are replied promptly and shipped quickly. I would definitely join any group orders that Izam run in the future. Recommended.

4. I was part of Izam's group order, she was a great host, very prompt with shipping, and kept everyone updated throughout the process.

5. i was also part of the luts group order. everything went smoothly, wonderful communication. i would most certainly buy from izam again!!

6. I was in a group order run by Izam - communication and organization was great, local shipping options were provided, and it was done well. Thanks!

7. Just participated in a quick and very successful group order! Izam keeps up with fantastic communication and very kind service! I'll make sure to work with Izam again! <3

8. My first group order leader. Very pleasant to deal with, and kept us updated on shipping information! Glad to do business with her. ^_^

9. I just finished a group order with Izam and it was
      quick and trouble free. Shipping was very fast
      and I was kept posted on how the order was progressing. I was very happy with our transaction.

10. Participated in a group order run by Izam. Good communication throughout transaction, and items shipped very quickly. :)

11. I was also in a GO with Izam. Communication, and shipping was fast. She was also nice the whole time. I am super happy with how things went. Thanks~ :3

12. I ordered F-38 FCS boy for Izam. ^o^

All of her e-mails and PMs were very speedy and nice! We could have very good communication and I enjoyed talking with Izam so much :aheartbea
      Everything of this transaction was perfect. Izam is an excellent buyer.

I highly recommend Izam again (I've dealt with her several times and always she is extremely nice) :D
      Thank you very much!!

13. Participated in the group order run by Izam. Good communication throughout, and items shipped very quickly after payment.

14. Izam bought an f-30 head from me, paid quickly and communication was great - I highly recommend her, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again ^^ Thanks so much! <3

15. I bought a AA 1 head from Izam. Simple and speedy transaction. Very nice to talk to through PMs. Kept me updated and sent item very fast. :)
      Would love to work with her in the future.

16. I bought an AA head from Izam, and she was very pleasant to deal with. She replied promptly (and kindly!) to all of my PMs and was quick to keep me updated. Item arrived quickly, as described and safe and sound. She was a very nice person to deal with and I would definitely buy from her again!

17. Izam participated in my Migidoll group order and bought an Olivia head from me. She was wonderful to deal with and kept good communication throughout the way. An excellent buyer! :)

18. I bought a Volks f-17 head from Izam and couldn't he happier. The head looks great, communication was awesome and he arrived so fast. Great seller!

19. sold an outfit set to Izam. Smooth transaction we had, thank you very much :)

20. I bought a Volks sd13 boy from Iris, she had fast communication, faster shipping and he was beautifully packaged and very clean. I would buy from her again in a heart beat. Thank you Iris.