1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izam

May 3, 2007

1. I bought a Volks dress from Izam. The transaction was smooth and communication was great. I'm happy with the item I bought from Izam. Thanks!

2. She bought the Kalix outfit from me. Everything went smoothly. Great buyer.

-Anneke

3. I purchased a Domuya limited doll and outfit set from Izam. It was a very pleasant and smooth transaction. She was courteous, helpful, communicative, and patient during the entire process. She held him for a short period while I checked out my finances, and shipped him out promptly once my payment cleared, being sure to send me a tracking number for him. He came very quickly, exactly as described, and all in perfect condition. I couldn't be more pleased with the transaction, and I would definitely buy from Izam again!

4. Izam join my split for IO, payment is quick and she is always a dear to speak to :) would love to do business with her again :)

5. I purchased a Volks SD13 Pureskin Boy Body (normal leg) from Izam. She was nice enough to put the body on layaway for me while my account was verified and answered all the questions I had for her.

She shipped off the body to me quickly and it arrived in perfect condition, as described. She's friendly and I would definitely do business with her again! ^^

6. I bought two sweaters from Izam and everything went wonderfully. Shipping was fast and everything came in perfect condition ^^ <3

7. I bought some cute clothes from IZAM and it was a perfect overseas transaction. Thanks so much :D

8. I bought a lovely outfit from Izam. She was wonderful to deal with, helpful and friendly. She shipped my item very quickly and packaged it well. I hope we can deal again soon, thank you very much :)

9. Purchased a SDF Bliss head from Izam. Fast and simple transaction. Thanks!

10. We purchased a Breakaway vampire head from Izam. Quick transaction and excellent shipping- very secure and efficient. Thank you!

11. I've taken face up commissions for Volks Hikaru Genji and Cristal boy from Izam.
      It's a great time working with Izam.
      Izam's a cool heart and also thoughtful.
      Thanks again Izam.
      Hope work with you in future ^-^b

12. Purchased Soom Sard's outfit from Izam, which arrived quickly and very well packed. Thanks for a great transaction!

13. I bought a SD Luts Limited Wig. The transaction was really great!
      She answers all questions, send the item safe and fast. The item is in good conditions, I would do business with her again anytime!

Thank you so much, Izam! :)

14. I purchased a head from Izam's Marketplace thread.

Not only was she quick to respond from my first message letting her know I was interested, she got him here very qiuickly, even though the poor thing had the flu. That's what I'd call professional.

I'll treasure my boy forever and I now have very high standards for any Marketplace sellers, thanks to you.

Thanks!

15. I purchased a beautiful Alain head from Izam, and the transaction couldn't have gone any smoother ^_^ She shipped him out as soon as I had paid, and he arrived to me shortly after! I would definitely recommend her as a seller. He came well, packed, and in excellent condition as well.

Will gladly do business with again!

16. I bought some wings from Izam and she was absolutely awesome to deal with. I would definitely recommend her! Thank you so much. ^^

17. Positive feedback for Izam again!
      I did a trade with Izam and got a doll head from her.
      The head was perfectly protected and arrived here quickly. I've dealt with various sellers and unfortunately a few dolls arrived with damage on chin and lashes, but her way was just perfect. I found no damage on him.

The condition of head was just perfect, no stain, no scratch, no yellowing. Clearly she treated him carefully. Her taste is nice, so the head had a beautiful faceup. I am very satisfied with this transaction. Thank you very much!! :fangirl:

18. Izam bought a handmade accessories from me ^_^ our transaction was so smooth!!! Izam kept everything updated, paid promptly and great communication!
      thank you very much for everything! ^__^

19. Just purchased a wig from Izam. Friendly and helpful seller, smooth transaction. Thank you :).

20. I just completed a transaction with IZAM. Communication was perfect, delivery was within a day or two, all aspects were ideal. I highly recommend Izam.