1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izarra

Sep 26, 2007

1. WOnderful buyer! Very pleasant to deal with!

2. Participated in a group order. The order was delayed for a long time, but Izarra handled it very well and was persistant with getting updates from the company. I would do a group order with her again!

3. Great work with the Leeke Group order, Izzara--thanks so much for running it for us. Everything arrived perfectly. :)

4. I was in a GO hosted by Izarra, and all went well. My items arrived nicely packaged, and everything was a good transaction overall.

5. I participated in a GO that was organized by Izarra. Despite Leekeworld being exceptionally slow and constant excuses, Izarra kept us all updated on the order and out of the dark. If you are wondering about who you can trust to run a smooth GO, I definitely put my trust in Izarra.

6. I was also part of the Leeke Go Izarra organised. Despite the slowness of Leeke, updates were constant and informative. Items were well packaged and arrived perfectly. Thank you

7. purcahsed a pair of tiny shoes! came quickly and well packaged!!! thank you!

8. Took part in a GO Izarra organized. Leeke took FOREVER but Izarra was great about keeping everyone up to date on the progress. Once it arrived to her she shipped it out super fast and everything arrived safely. Great transaction overall and very friendly to deal with.

9. Iza is just completely awesome. :D

Firstly I took part in her Leeke GO.Leeke kept delaying the package for reasons unknown (¬_¬) but Iza was very patient with me poking her going 'Any news from Leeke'. XD

In between this we split a h.Naoto Channel H,and again Iza was just great about that.

All my items were well packed and I even got sweeties. X3
      I wouldn't,at all,hesistate to deal with her again. :)

10. I bought an used doll head from Izarra.
      The communication was fast, friendly and very professional.

The head was send very fast and packed remarkably well.
      Since I collect these dolls, I never got a "used" doll head in such perfect and clean condition.

Thank you :aheartbea

11. I participated Izarra's Leeke group order. It was very well organized. Izarra is reliable and nice to deal with:)!

12. Bought a pair of beautiful urethane eyes from Izarra; good communication, let me know when they shipped and they're lovely, thanks much! :)

13. I bought a Bambicrony body from Izarra.
      I received it quickly and very well packed, also the body is in perfect condition.
      Thank you ^^

14. Bought an Anotherspace outfit from her. Shipped super quick, wonderful communication, would love to deal with again. :)

15. I recently bought a Tanpopo from Izarra, and I highly recommend her as a seller. Communication was great, my doll arrived quickly, and was packed extremely well. Thanks again!! :D

16. I bought eyes and shirt from Izarra ,and the transaction was super fast and awesome ! Highly recommended !

17. Bought some eyes from Izarra and the transaction went smoothly :) The eyes were shipped quickly and her communication was excellent, I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again! Thank you so much!

18. I bought a MNF body from Izarra, awesome seller, well packed, great communication. Thanks!! :)

19. I bought a really cute Cherry Lolita Set for my boy and it came in perfect condition~

Izarra kept me updated about my items and the item was shipped promptly ^^

Very polite and friendly seller~

And just to let you know, the dress fits xD

[​IMG]

20. Great feedback for Izarra ^_^
      She bought from me and she was very kind, communicative, fast payment, thanks!