1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izarra

Sep 26, 2007

1. Purchased a Volks outfit from Izarra. She was friendly to deal with, shipped promptly after payment, and the outfit arrived as described! I'm very satisfied and would certainly do business with her again.

2. bought some eyes from her and had quick clear communication! They were packed well and shipped super fast. Also..bonus candy. couldnt be happier.

3. I bought a Luts KDF Bory and a pair of 14mm glass eyes off Izarra. Communication was great and shipping was super speedy... considering we only live a few miles away from each other. XD Super great lady and a pleasure to deal with!

...and I love her.

4. I sold a Volks MSD Mi-chan kit to Izarra. She paid within the time frame discussed. Her communication was always prompt and polite. I'd certainly deal with her again!

5. I did a face-up for Izarra ^ ^ Her communication was great, she was super easy to work with, and very nice too~~! : D I'd recommend her to anyone <33

6. I bought an MSD jacket from Izarra. She was friendly and obliging enough to take extra pictures of it on her doll. A lovely person to buy from!

7. I purchased a shirt and 2 pairs of shoes from Izarra~ There was a mishap with the shoes but everything worked out fine and she even included some yummy extras ^w^ I would love to buy or sell to her again!

8. I took part in the Gloomy Bear swap and received absolutely delightful items from Izarra that were extremely well made and carefully thought out for my doll's character. She shipped on time and everything was well packaged. I couldn't be more pleased.:) Izarra is a great swap partner and anyone would be fortunate to be partnered with her in the future.

9. Izzara took part in my Gloomy Bear themed swap, shipped promptly and was very courteous throughout.
      She provided the thread with Gloomy Bear sewing patterns, very thoughtful and wonderful.
      Would recommend for any swap!

10. Izarra bought a pair of eyes from me-- payment was very fast, great buyer!! Thank you again!! :D

11. In January Izzara took part in my Sanrio swap and unfortunately had a few issues that kept her from keeping to the shipping deadline or keeping up with the communication.
      She was listed as DRopped and MIA for months. Eventually, [August]
      She did get to ship out her items to her partners, and I know that in a better time she would of been better company for the swap.

Thank you Izzara for pulling through in the end, I hope you find yourself in a better place.

-Catz

12. Sold one SD10 girl set to Izarra,Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks a lot!^0^

13. Izarra purchased a dress set from you. She's such a lovely and nice buyer. She even inform me once she received the package. Thank you so much. ^_^

14. purchased the cutest msd bunny hat from Izarra, great communication, fast shipping -^.^- awesome seller!!!!!

15. I bough a YoSD-dress from Izarra. Everything went allright, tough shipping taked some time but for that I got sweet present! n_n Thank you!

16. I sold a hansel to Izarra on layaway. The last payment was delayed for quite a while, but Izarra paid the payment promptly after I reminded her. The communication was Good, though the transaction has a little of bumps in the end. She did informed me when the package arrived, which was nice.

17. I bought Souldoll wings from Izarra. She's very friendly and replied very quickly. The wings are in excellent condition. Thank you very much!

18. I bought a little Yo-SD from Izarra. Nice communication, and the doll arrived very well-packed and in excellent condition. Thank you!

19. I bought a Volks SD Bianka head from her-- lovely doll and lovely transaction! She shipped her the very next day and arrived within a few days. The head is absolutely gorgeous and was excellently packed in lots and lots of bubble wrap and an individual container (with more bubble wrap inside too of course). Would absolutely buy from her again!