1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Izayoi

Mar 22, 2008

1. I bought a YoSD Papi wig from Izayoi. Very nicely packaged and arrived safe, sound and very good condition. Shipping was fast after she notified me :)

2. bought a pair of mimiwoo kitty shoes from Izayoi, they got here in a timely manner i would do business with her again ^^

3. I bought a minimee body from Izayoi :) he arrived in great condition and i'm very happy with the transaction.
      thank you !

4. I sold a SD17 shoe ot Izayoi, and it is a pleasant transaction:)
      I would love to have another with her again!

5. I bought a SD girl size tank top from Izayoi recently, and I thought everything went perfectly! She was always good and quick with communication, and shipped my item fast! Thanks again! :D

6. Izayoi bought some Rosen Lied outfits from me and she was nothing less than perfect to deal with.
      The whole transaction went really smoothly and easy. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone!
      Thank you very much! :XD:

7. I got an MSD wig from Izayoi. The wig was very carefully packaged and arrived in perfect condition. She shipped quickly and was a pleasure to deal with! I would be happy to buy from her again ^^

8. I bought a pair of 18mm Soom eyes from Izayoi and it arrived very fast and even came with candy! Communication was great and she was wonderingful to deal with :) Highly recommend and would buy from again! Thanks!

9. Izayoi bought an outfit set from me. Pleasant transaction, good communication.
      Thanks! :D

10. Izayoi was part of my Nine9Style group order. Communication was excellent as well as payment time. Thanks so much!

11. Izayoi bought BTSSB outfit from me and she was a lovely buyer. ^o^
      Fast payment and good communication! Thank you very much for this flawless transaction! :XD:

12. Purchased some items from Izayoi they arrived quick and well packed. Communication was great. Thank you.

13. I bought a pair of Souldoll jeans from Izayoi. She was prompt and very friendly. The item came in so fast. Highly recommended. Thank you so much. :) :cheer

14. I purchased a lovely Volks outfit from Izayoi! The whole transaction was super pleasant -- the outfit is in great condition, was packaged well, and accompanied by cute little candies too. :D

Thanks for a great experience!!!!:thumbup

15. :pcupcake:pcupcake Positive Feedback for Izayoi :pcupcake:pcupcake

I bought a Volks SD girl's body from Izayoi -- I'm extremely happy with it. It arrived and it looks exactly like the pictures, and exactly like I was hoping. The packing job was super and she shipped very quickly.

Thanks!!
      Robbin

16. Positive Feedback [/B

I bought two Volks 7-8" wigs from Izayoi, she had great communication and packaged the wigs very well. Shipping was very fast. I will definitely buy from her again

17. POSITIVE FEEDBACK
      I bought a Volks "Four Sisters" head from Izayoi. It was clean, packaged extremely well and arrived very quickly.
      Izayoi was polite and her communication was great. I would definitely buy from Izayoi again

~ mabo <3

18. I bought a brown 9" SD boy wig from Izayoi. It was packaged extremely well and included some sweet treats! Fantastic transaction from beginning to end - highly recommend and would definitely do business with her again! :3

19. I purchased the DollHeart "Rosary Springtime" outfit from Izayoi. She kept me well-informed during the transaction, shipped quickly, and was overall very pleasant to deal with. The outfit arrived perfectly packaged--with all the component pieces in separate sealed plastic baggies--and in a box that didn't crush the bonnet. There was even a cute note and some candy tucked inside~ It was a great transaction, and I would gladly deal with her again.

20. This is the first time I purchased from Izayoi and it was a great transaction! :D I have longed for a Tanya dress for a couple of years now and I finally have the chance to own one of her works. :aheartbea Thank you so much for making this possible. She packed the dress nicely, shipped fast and even gave me some candy. ^^ Thank you again. :D I would not hesitate buying from her again.