1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for izumiyavi

Dec 20, 2006

1. I bought a dress from her and it arrived very fast and smooth^^ thank you again!

2. I bought an Ines head from Izumiyavi and it was packed very well... she told me when she shipped it and gave me the tracking numbers for it too, which I appreciated. The Ines head looked brand new--it even had a little factory resin dust in it, and was even nicer than the pictures! Thank you, Izumiyavi!

3. thanks so much for GREAT WIG !!!! ;)

4. I bought a Dollndoll Ines head from izumiyavi and she was fantastic. Communication was great, and the head is perfect. :)

5. So sorry for the late feedback!!

I brought clothes from Izumiyavi and she gladly helped calculate registered mail for me! The items arrived and are just as they were described. Thank you again!

6. Bought a wig from her, Wig was in great condition! :) would buy from her again!

7. I bought a Soom turtleneck and everything was perfect :D. Thank you so much. Highly recommended seller.

8. Bought a dollndoll wig from izumiyavi, good communication and quick delivery! Would definitely buy from again, Thank you! <3

9. I bought a skirt from izumiyavi, excellent condition - it arrived quickly and was well packed.
      izumiyavi's communications were frequent and polite.
      Many thanks.
      Highly recommended as a good reliable seller.

10. bought lovely shoes from her :D!! Thank you so much!!!

11. Bought a pair of shoes and a jacket from izumiyavi. Communictaion was great, shipping was super fast and outfit is amazing! Would gladly deal with again!

12. Bought some shoes from izumiyavi, they arrived to me quickly and in perfect condition!
      Would love to do business with again.^_^

13. I bought a doll head from izumiyavi. Great communication and fast pms~! She's very friendly and kind, and the item is well packed~! :)
      Definitely a recommended seller, would love to do business again with her~! :)

14. I sold a wig to Izumiyavi and she was really friendly and nice! Communication was fast and she was quick to pay as well. I would definitely deal with her again :D

15. Izumi allowed me to paint her DOD Lahoo and Luts Kid Hoodoo and I was so happy to work with her. She is extremely friendly, responded fast and warmly helped me out in every detail during the process.

She also paid very fast. I absolutely love to work with her and looking forward to our future commission.

16. I had a great transaction with Izumi
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Bought some Med. Size Leeke horns from her, Just got them today! Very nice, good communication! Would buy from her again!

18. I purchased a pair of horns from Izumi. Overall, everything went great. Shipping was quick and wrapped up nice and safe. Would buy from again. Thanks :)

19. I sold a Volks Okita Souji head to izumiyavi on a short layaway, and it was a really easy and stress-free transaction! Communication was excellent, and payments were sent exactly when I was told they would be. Also, she let me know as soon as the head arrived. Thanks so much! I'd definitely deal with izumiyavi again with no hesitation. :)

20. I bought two fur wigs from izumiyavi. It was a smooth transaction! Thanks so much