1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jadefinch

Aug 25, 2008

1. ~Positive~
      JadeFinch participated in my Crobidoll Group Order. All payments were prompt and she let me know when she received her items. I'd be happy to have her back any time.
      Thank you!

2. I bought a Pukifee Luna (Alice) full set from JadeFinch, we had wonderful communication. Hayley is a very sweet person, I highly recommend her!! Thank you very much.

3. Bought a mystic Laches head from JadeFinch - wonderful transaction and beautiful doll. Thank you so much!

4. Bought a Littlefee from jadefinch. She is a wonderful person to buy from. Great doll. Would buy again if she offers something I want.

5. I bought a Lati body from Jadefinch, she shipped quickly and the body is perfect!!!

6. I've bought a Lati Lea's had from Jadefinch. She sent the head very quickly and well packaged. Excellent transaction!

7. I bought a Lati yellow Mystic Pury from Jadefinch, and I'm so happy I did. She was very helpful and communicative and sent the doll swiftly and well packaged. Thank you Jadefinch!

8. Jadefinch bought a doll from me on layaway. All her payments were made in a timely manner and her pm's were friendly and polite.
      I would have no problem recommending jadefinch to anyone looking for a trouble free transaction.

9. I adopted the SWEETEST DnD Bubble from jadefinch! FRIENDLY Seller with GREAT communication, SAFE & SECURE packaging, FAST shipping, and Bubble arrived in PERFECT condition...and with a FREE wig! :dance :cheer :celebrate What more could a member ask for?!! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again! :fangirl:

Thanks SO much, H! :daisy

x0x,
      Sher

10. I bought a lati yellow halloween lumi from jadefinch. She is an excellent seller, fast delivery, good conversation, and the doll is gorgeous. Thanks a lot :)

11. jadefinch made a purchase from me, and everything went perfectly. Thanks so much! :D

12. I bought a tin man lea from jadefinch. The whole transaction was great: friendly communication and fast shipping. She packed the doll very well and she was okay for a layway.
      I'll buy from her again without hesitation :) A great seller to deal with

Thanks a lot!

13. Jadefinch was in my Fairyland split! She was a wonderful participant, paid quicky and let me know when things arrived and was generally very nice! She's welcome back into any of my future splits! Thank you so much and enjoy your wig! :D