1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jean

Sep 25, 2007

1. I bought two pairs of eyes from Jean and they are absolutely wonderful! Communication is good and thing just went smoothly. I will keep an eye on her sales thread and will definitely buy from her again :)

2. I bought a beautiful pair of eyes from Jean. She is friendly, fast with communication, and an overall pleasure to work (and chat!) with. Thank you for the gorgeous eyes, Jean! I can't wait to see your future work as well ♥

3. I bought a pair of Aamu eyes from Jean, and two pairs of Aamu eyes in a group order with Illves.
      Jean was always very polite, friendly and warmhearted in her communications.
      She was also kind enough to hold a pair of eyes for me until I could make the payment.
      The eyes were always packaged with care, and the shipment was delivered safely.

Aamu eyes are high quality; they have very beautiful and vibrant colours, they capture light very beautifully and in a rich way in doll's head.
      The shape of the eyes is designed well, they fit well inside a head and in the eye's holes.
      Also I think the high dome and the 3D iris are very skillfully crafted.

Warmly recommended.
      Thanks again, and much love. <3 <3 <3

4. I bought a pair of imperfect handmade eyes from Jean.

They were listed for sale because they had air bubbles in them. she took an extra picture so I could see the air bubbles better. they were a terrific price and looked great (I even thought the imperfections added a bit of character!). She was nice enough to place them on hold until hubby could put money into our account. once the paypal cleared, she shipped so fast, I was blown away by her awesome service!

Unfortunately (at no fault of jean's) the eyes did not fit my doll, but they look absolutely fabulous! I will definitely buy from her again!

5. I purchased an Emi head from Jean and I can't say enough about how lovely she is. The craftsmanship is superb and this girl is absolutely perfect! Communication was great, shipping was fast, and the overall transaction was wonderful.

6. Bought a dollga wig from Jean, transaction went swimmingly. Wonderfully quick shipping, beautiful wig, and honestly she was very nice and cheerful towards me the entire time.

7. I bought two pairs of imperfect resin eyes from Jean. They arrived really quickly and nicely packed.

The eyes themselves, despite being very bubbly, have great threading and still pick up a lot of light and will work really well as blind eyes.

8. I bought eyes from Jean and I am happy, they are totally beautiful!! :fangirl:

The transaction was great fast shipped and well packaged too . :)

I will more such eyes. THANKS !!! I wait again for new eyes 12mm . :D

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. I bought a dolly pyjamas set from Jean, and it arrived quickly, safe and sound! Thanks much! :D

10. Jean sold me an Emi head and it arrives today. My feedback for her is positive because she was very fast replying me, and with the shipment ^^

I'm very happy with her and I would buy again someday ^^

11. I also purchased a pair of eyes from Jean. They were shipped promptly and are beautiful- thank you so much!

12. Bought a pair of Jean's gorgeous eyes. She was very fast with replies, shipped the item well-packaged and timely, and always friendly. Overall, a great transaction.

Highly recommended!

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Jean. They were just as described, and they were lovely. I will definately buy from her again

14. I bought a very cute Custom House sporty set from Jean and the transaction went very well! Thanks so much!

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Jean. they're lovely. I will definately buy from her again, great transaction. Thank you.

16. Jean, your eyes are adorable! Love the sparkles! Well taped up packet and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you :)

17. My Emi head just arrived! Thanks so much! This is a very beautiful head, and is amazing quality! There is not difference between this head and heads I have from big companies! I hope to see more Emis out there soon!

18. I bought a pair of Jean's eyes, and the transaction went very well. Jean packed my purchase safely, responded to messages in a timely manner, and the eyes are just beautiful! Thanks!

19. I bought a pair of Jean's hand made urethane eyes...they are gorgeous, just perfect for my IH Tatiana. Thanks again, Jean! :)

20. Bought some Aamu eyes from Jean and the transaction went very smoothly. Thanks!