1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jean

Sep 25, 2007

1. Just received a pair of hand made urethane eyes I bought from Jean. Very lovely eyes, well packaged and were shipped fast, hope to own more of these in the future. Thank you so much:)

2. I just bought a pair of Jean's Aamu eyes--they are beautiful, and they arrived quickly in super-secure packaging. :) It was a pleasure to buy from Jean, and I'm looking forward to owning more of these eyes one day.

3. I bought a Emi head from Jean and she's just lovely - the quality is great! She had good communication, fast replying, she was really friendly and shipped out the item fast. Thanks a lot ^^

4. bought a head from Jean,- one of hers, Emi. Lovely face!
      perfect transaction. Wonderful seller.

5. I've had two great transactions with Jean, both for pairs of her Aamu handmade eyes. The first set arrived safely, well-packaged, and are even more lively than I expected. I later bought a second set, but unfortunately they were lost in the mail (which was obviously not her fault). When I told Jean they hadn't arrived, she immediately issued a refund, no questions asked, no hassle. Definitely one of the best sellers I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. I'm sure I will buy from her again in the future.

6. I bought a second pair of Jean's urethane eyes, and they are just as gorgeous as my first pair. Jean is an excellent, communicative seller. Thank you!

7. I bought an Aamu Emi head from Jean, she patiently answered all my constant questions and was friendly throughout; communication was excellent, transaction went smoothly and the head arrived safely as well!

My Emi was carefully bubble wrapped and placed in a cute box, a lovely necklace was included as a gift, the sculpt is beautiful and the face up is just stunning :D I'm really happy with my Emi!
      An A+++ seller and sculpter, recommended!

8. I bought an Emi head from Jean.
      She was quick to reply to my PMs, and very sweet throughout the whole transaction. The head came with an adorable bonus doll necklace and a couple handmade human sized earrings as well.
      The doll head is very high-end for an artist sculpt, and I really look forward to see if Jean does any other sculpting work in the future.

Thank you for a great transaction, I would definitely buy from you again!

9. I bought a pair of Aamu eyes from Jean. Shipping was fast and the eyes are beautiful!

10. I bought a pair of eyes from Jean and they are just perfect! the colour is really beautiful plus they fit perfect in my doll. Great communication~ she's so kind and answered all my questions. I recommend her!
      Thanks for this great transaction (and accepting Western Union payment too :)...).

11. I just received my pair of custom eyes by Jean.
      She really tried her best to match my demands, to the point of redoing the eyes!
      The quality of her work is amazing :)

She's very kind and reliable, and I happily recommend her! :D

12. I bought some eyes from Jean and I could not be more happy with the purchase! She was quick to respond and overall just a simply wonderful seller! Thank you so much!

13. I ordered eyes from Jean, communication was good, fast responses. The shipment I payed for wasn't availeble anymore but Jean didn't hestitate to pay for the difference and send them with the more expensive option. They arrived way faster then I expected.

They are gorgeus, the color and the qaulity are great, they are exactly as she described them and are just... <3 I dont have words enough for it! My doll just came alive in my hands when I put them in! Very very pretty!

14. I bought a wonderful pair of flower eyes from Jean. Good communication, well-packed and shipped quickly - I would definitely work with her again!:)

15. I bought a pair of eyes from Jean.
      She shipped it fast and packed them well.
      And those handmade eyes are adorable!
      Definitely will deal with her again.
      Highly recommend:)

16. I bought a pair of 20mm eye from Jean, she sent it out quickly and it is good:)
      Thank you!

17. Prompt communication and shipping, beautiful eyes!

--MW

18. I bought another pair of eyes from Jean, they were shipped quickly and arrived today; communication was friendly and fast too. The eyes are lovely, thank you so much and please keep making these :)

19. I bought some handmade urethane eyes from Jean. She was very sweet and let me put them on hold for a bit until I got paid. They're exactly what I wanted for my Sist! VERY pleased with this transaction thanks so much Jean!!!