1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jeanne39

Apr 21, 2012

1. I got a DDdy body from jeanne39 and could not be happier with the transaction great packaging and communication!

2. Got DDS Mariko from her
      smooth communication, super fast shipping and very well packaging
      highly recommend her!

3. I bought a Switch Seoha head from Jeanne39, she was quick to respond to pms, super flexible when a holiday slowed down the deposit of my payment. Mailed out the same day of payment, and sent the tracking asap. The head arrived PERFECT, wrapped very carefully and packaged well. I would highly recommend as a seller.
      Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Switch SEOHA head from Jeanne39 (for Nightweaver to whom I am also sending a bunch of stuff overseas), and everything went smoothly. Communication was great with Jeanne39 and she shipped him fast. Thanks! ^_^

5. I bought a head from Jeanne39, everything went smoothly! She is a very kind person and I am will to trade with her again!
      Thank you!

6. I bought a Volks Hasekura from Jeanne39 and it was a wonderful transaction :) She let me do a small layaway, shipped him very very quickly after my last payment, and he arrived packed safely. I would highly recommend, and as this is my 2nd time buying from, love to buy from again!!!!!! Thank you so much :)

7. Jeanne39 just sold her Saber Dollfie Dream to me. She gave frequent and excellent communication, answering all of my questions to ensure I was comfortable with the transaction. She even offered me a discount off of her original asking price, which was incredibly wonderful. I got to see lots of photos so I knew exactly what I was getting. She shipped it the very same day that I paid for it, and aside from the post office being slow at processing, it arrived in a very fast manner. Saber came packaged carefully and well padded. She was in excellent condition and exactly as shown in the photos. Super pleasant to do business with and would have no hesitations about doing it again in the future.

8. I've purchased some items from Jeanne39.
      Thank you for the fast responds and shipping!
      Definitely high recommendation for smooth and fast transactions !

9. I bought a Switch Taeheo head from Jeanne39. The whole transaction was wonderful, her communication is fabulous, she's very quick to respond to questions and so friendly. She shipped the same day I paid (yay!!) and the head arrived in no time, packaged well and in perfect shape. Highly recommended, I would definitely buy from her again!
      Thank you! <3

10. I bought Ryo Narasaki from Jeanne39, she was very friendly and I always got quick replies to my questions. She also shipped the doll out very fast and packed her safely ^^
      I can recommend her as a seller, thank you very much!

11. Had a fantastic transaction with jeanne39 for a Volks DDH-05 head. She was lovely to talk to, and was kind enough to hold the head for me for a few days. I would not hesitate to transact with her again in the future. :)

12. I bought a Volks Dollfie Dream head from Jeanne39 and I couldn't be more happy! The communication was great and we did a law-away plan that worked perfect for me <3

13. I bought a Volks YOSD Piccolo from Jeanne39. transaction went super smoothly i was allowed to make payments for my boy and was always notified when a payment was received. excellent communication and very responsive to my questions. One of the best sellers i have had the pleasure to work with. My boy was exactly as described in her sales post and would highly recommend her to anyone. thank you so much for such an awesome transaction!! and thank you for helping me get one of my dream dolls :) <3

14. I adopted a Volks DD Rina Ogata from Jeanne, and as always she was simply amazing to deal with. She allowed me to put her on a long layaway, with a small deposit, and was very patient with me after I lost my job. She was shipped the same day I paid off, and arrived safe and sound. <3 Thank you so much for this cutie, and for the smooth transaction. Hope to do business with you again!

15. This was my second purchase from Jeanne39 and it was a wonderful as the first. I purchased a dddy Volks outfit and it was sent quickly and packaged nicely. :) Thanks again!

16. Bought DD Sakura Shinguji from Jeanne39. transcation was very smooth and her bought me an insurance for a shipping for free! Incredible merchant. Thank you!

17. I bought a VOLKS Reisner from Jeanne39. She is patient, considerate and very helpful——the best seller that one could ever expect of. Also, the package is strong while the transaction is smooth. Very nice experience!
      Thank you so much!

18. I bought a Switch Taeheo head from Jeanne39 and it was a pleasant transaction.Great communication, fast shipping and well packed.
      I can onlyrecommend her in any way.
      Thank you!

19. I purchased Volks Lady Wizard and Lady Archer Sets from Jeanne39. She was very sweet and nice to talk and work with. She sent my outfits quickly and when she told me she would. She is one of the best sellers I ve worked with and I would definitely would buy from
      Her again. she was a pleasure to work with. Thank you so much for my new outfits! They are perfect for my girls.

20. Bought lalatroop hat from Jeanne39, very very friendly and fun to talk to! fast shipping! thank you again!