1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for JediSpiceGissia

Jan 24, 2011

1. JediSpiceGissia bought my Fairyland Juri 2010 head in beauty white! Her payments and communication were lightning fast -- unlike mine! - and she was honestly such a pleasant person to deal with. Just as fun to talk to as to sell to, and she even didn't mind that I had a shipping delay. I apologized by sending her choclate covered coffee beans from a local chocolatery that I enjoy, and contrary to what she thinks, I sent her the wig because I promised her some eyes (if I could find some) and couldn't find any suitable for the sweet lovely girl she now owns.

I hope you enjoy the wig, darling, as I've enjoyed working with you! One hundred percent positive feedback and a heartfelt thank you very much! ;D

2. JediSpiceGissia bought from me a MNF Juri'08, the comunication was very friendly and payment very fast.

Thank you so much. :D

3. JediSpiceGissia, bought some MSD size clothes from me. She was fast in her payment and let me know when everything arrived, great buyer.

4. JediSpiceGissia has bought dress for minifee I made. Very pleasant and smooth transaction with fast payment. Welcome back anytime. Thank you:)

5. JediSpiceGissiapurchased from me a MNF a-line girl body ^^
      we had a short layaway, and she has been precise with payments and everything has been just perfect. lovely and friendly communication, and she had lot of patience when the postal office made a mistake and the shipment has been delayed a little.
      I highly recommend her as a buyer, and I'd be more than happy to deal with her again.
      thank you very much!

6. JediSpiceGissia purchased a set of clothes from my Beyond Wonderland studio. She is great, very kind, pays fast - perfect transaction :) I highly recommend her to everyone. Thank you darling <3

7. JediSpiceGissia bought some MSD clothes from me and I couldn't be happier with the transaction! The payment came in super fast and she maintained excellent communication. A very reliable and friendly buyer, highly recommended!!!!!!

8. JediSpiceGissia bought some clothes from me and was super nice through our transaction. Her payment was fast and communication was great! I would definitely work with her again. :)

9. JediSpiceGissia bought several articles of clothing from me. Payment was very prompt, and JediSpiceGissia let me know when the package arrived safely. Would definitely do business with again! :)

10. another fantastic transaction with JediSpiceGissia. i wish everyone would be like she is. fast, honest and friendly. highly reccomended! thank u!

11. JedispiceGissia bought on of my handmade outfits. She was a pleasure to deal with and even let me know when the items arrived.

Thank you so much!!!! :)

12. JediSpiceGissia bought many clothes from me. She is so lovely, excellent communication and fast payment. It was a great transaction with her. Thank you so much. :D

13. JediSpiceGissia is one of the best buyers I've had business with. Awesome communications and prompt payment as usual!!! A very honest person, and dealing with her is always a pleasure. Thanks for another perfect transaction!!!!

14. JediSpiceGissia Bought doll clothes from me. Great buyer and was prompt with payment. Would gladly work with her again.

15. and once again great transaction with JediSpiceGissia. She's fantastic buyer! thank u so very much. may the Force be with u :)

16. JediSpiceGissia was bought from my atelier some items. Very fast payment, contact was excellent ^^
      Jedi was patient with the international shipping time. Thank you for a great transaction!
      Thank you for all ^^!

17. JediSpiceGissia purchased some more MSD clothes from me. Another wonderful experience as always, prompt payment, excellent communication, overall perfect transaction!!! She always lets me know when the items arrive!!! A very friendly and lovely buyer!! A++++++

18. JediSpiceGissia is one of the best buyers I've ever dealt with!! She is the most friendly and nice person with wonderful communication throughout!! It's a pleasure to do business with her every single time, flawless transaction from start to finish. Thank you for another delightful experience :D

19. JediSpiceGissia purchased some more MSD clothes from me, and she continues to be my most favourite buyer!!! It's a pleasure to deal with such an honest and reliable person, fast payment and the nicest communication every single time!! Wonderful transaction as always! She even took time out of her busy school-schedule to let me know when the clothes arrived!! I'd recommend this sweetest buyer to anyone!! Thank you :)

20. JediSpiceGissia purchased a FL Juri 2012 head from me. lovely to deal with, great communication and nice around.
      Do recommend ^^