1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jen-neko :3

Sep 4, 2007

1. Jen-neko contacted me about trading some clothes for my DoC U head, and was just the sweetest person! She made me a custom shirt for my new Abadon and sent it with some gorgeous pants and some pocky, and it shipped really fast! She communicated the whole way along and let me know how the shirt was progressing. Thanks so much!

2. I sold a wig to Jen-neko. She was super sweet, very understanding despite the unexpected delay in arrival, and let me know when she finally got the wig. Would definitely do business with again -^^- <3

Thanks so much~!

3. Jen bought a Luts Wintery head from me. She paid instantly and was communicative throughout. I would definitely do business with her again! :aheartbea

4. I sold a wig to Jan-neko. Wonderful transaction! Replied fast to all communication, paid quickly, and let me know when the item arrived. I hope to do business again!

5. Wonderful to deal with, I was the seller. Would totally work with again!

6. I bought a WS Dollzone Fei head from Jen-neko. She shipped it super fast and it was just as she described. Smooth transaction all the way.

7. I just bought a body from Jen-neko and everything went very well. The body was packed really well and she shipped very fast. Thanks!!

8. Just bought a Vamp Moon head from Jen-neko and it was so fun and easy--he came fast and he was in such perfect shape--thank you so much! :aheartbea

9. I bought a MNF sleeping Seorin head from Jen-neko and everything went smoothly. She agreed to ship internationally for me even though she originally wanted to keep shipping within the US, refunded me when shipping was cheaper than expected and was very friendly the entire time we talked. The head was shipped quickly and arrived well packaged and perfectly safe. It was a great transaction and the head is very adorable! I would not hesitate to do business with Jen-neko again.

10. Jen-neko was great to work with! we a greed on a trade, her dollzone feilian for my impldoll aimee and everything went really well! communication was awesome, shipping was impossibly fast, and she came in great condition! Definitely would recommend :)

11. I bought a Dollzone Mo from Jen-neko, and it was a great transaction! Excellent, friendly communication, she shipped fast and it was very well packaged. Excellent seller!

12. Jen and I traded, a large lot of my MSD clothing, wig, and shoes, for her AE Hana. We lived close enough that we were able to do the trade in person, and it was wonderful. She is so nice, I would happily trade with her any time. :D

13. Jen-neko purchased a wig from me- it was a flawless transaction!
      Prompt communication & Payment! I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again.
      Thank you!

14. I sold two pairs of eyes to Jen-neko. The transaction was fast and easy!
      I would do business with her anytime. Thank you! :)

15. Did a trade with Jen-Neko, my 2 ai tines for her MNF boy body and ruth head. Transaction could not have good smoother. Nice girl to work with and let me know as soon as they arrived. ^_^ would deal with again!

16. Jen-neko took part in my Christmas Present swap and I couldn't be happier. She did things accordinly and I would be happy to have her in any of my future swaps :)

17. Jen-neko purchased an Asleep Eidolon Peppermint from me. I held her for a bit for her, and she paid promptly when she could! She had fantastic communication and is super friendly! I would definitely work with her again. ^_^ Thank so much, Jen!

18. Jen-neko bought a wig from me. She paid instantly and let me know when it arrived. Actually, communication was great throughout the transaction. Thanks again!

19. Jen-neko purchased a MNF Mirwen head from me. great communication and quick to pay!! wonderful transaction and highly recommended buyer :D