1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jeri

May 14, 2010

1. I bought a beautiful little doll from jeri. She was perfectly "minty" new. She was safely packed and shipped very quickly. Thanks for a perfect and fast transaction.

2. I bought a Person 21 from Jeri and she was just the best at everything! Best communicating, shipping and packaging.
      Thank you Jeri!

3. I bought a Pukipuki Dreaming Flora faceplate from jeri and she's was a great seller! She checked to make sure I recieved everything alright and was such a pleasure to do buisness with. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again!
      Thank you!
      Kaiti

4. I just bought an adorable little Secretrdoll from Jeri and the transaction was simply wonderful, start to finish. Communication was great, the doll was properly packaged and was shipped promptly. I would never hesitate in a future transaction with Jeri and I recommend her highly.

5. i sold lati vampire belle to this lovely person Jeri
      everything went smooth and contact me after the doll has received
      glad you are happy and so am i!!
      thank you so much!!

6. Quick and painless transaction. I purchased a pukipuki from jeri and all arrived safe and sound and well packed.
      Thanks again.

7. This wonderful lady sold me her Lati Magician Kuroo & Kuroo is just beautiful! Kuroo arrived in just 2 days & was packed excellent! Thank you Jeri for making my dream come true!

8. I purchased a Secretdoll from Jeri and our transaction was very smooth and very fast! Great communication. Super fast shipping! (I received her in 3 days.) I am so happy to have my brand new Person. :aheartbea I would definitely buy from Jeri again, and I highly recommend her. Thanks Jeri!

:)

9. I bought an event head from Jeri. She was fantastic to deal with!
      The shipping was fast and she was so very nice. I definitely recommend her! <3

10. I had a great transaction with Jeri. She is super friendly to work with and is always a pleasure.. Thanks so much for adopting my little doll, Jeri..