1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jerrysugarav

Feb 26, 2006

1. I am repeat offender, er I meant BUYER- LOL- and once again- SUPER happy with the items and fast shipping. THANX!

2. i bought a kimono dress and some shoes, fast delivery and no problems, recommended!
      x

3. I purchased a lot of clothes from her and I have to say they rock! The loli-style clothes are awesome! Plus they got here fast and Amber (Jerrysugarav) was totally nice through the whole deal. Thanks Jerrysugarav!

4. Yay for Jerrysugarav! I bought a couple of bottles of MSC, and everything went fast and well. Thank you! :)

5. I also ordered some MSC from Jerrysugarav, and it went very quickly and smoothly~~ :0 Thank you sooooo much!! ^__^

6. I've already ordered MSC twice from jerrysugarav! Super-easy transaction, one was a pre-order & one while the MSC was in stock in which case the MSC arrived in record time! Will definitely be back when I run out :D She made obtaining MSC very easy! Thanks so much!

7. I Bought some MSC from JerrySugarav and the transaction was Awesome. It was shipped SuperFast and Very Well packed. She is an Angel for going Above and Beyond in obtaining MSC for Others. The price is Fantastic and i want future transactions with this Great member. Thank You

8. Wow I'm horrible at this feedback thing. I've bought several dresses a few times from this seller and she was always wonderful to deal with. Sorry it took so long to leave a feedback, I didnt realize I never had especially since most of our transactions happened before there was individual feedback threads. Thanks again for all the cute dresses, my girls all love them =)

9. Great transaction! Body was in excellent condition and extremely well packed! Fabulous seller.
      Thanks!
      Hyla

10. Ships quickly with politeness. Thanks.

--MW

11. I purchased a Waloli Dress from Jerrysugarav and it's wonderful! Fast shipping and great communication, too. THANKS!

12. Nice waloli outfit and quickly shipped. Thanks!

13. Super fast shipping, and the dress is *gorgeous*. Great seller!

14. Jerrysugarav order lolita dress from me ~a very good buyer!

15. Jerrysugarv bought eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when package arrived. Very nice to deal with. Many Thanks!

16. I can't even begin to tell you what a wonderful faceup Jerrysugarav did on my Unoss!!! Amazingly talented!! Not only did she do a wonderful job, she sent progress pics and was super quick in shipping. I highly recommend her work!

17. >_<;;; Did I REALLY forget to post here for a whole week? Oops!

JerrySugarAV did a faceup for my doll. It was GORGEOUS, the turnaround time was fast, and she had EXCELLENT communication. I'm totally going to send her more heads in the future. Or possible kidnap her and turn her into my faceup-giving slave. I'm just that happy with her work. ;D

18. Another super positive feedback for jerrysugarav! She is an excellent faceup artist. Good communication and fast turn around. A pleasure to work with -- she's painted three heads for me!

19. More positive feedback for jerrysugarav! She did a face-up for my doll and it is gorgeous! Great communication and a very sweet person! Thank you - I will be sending more heads in the future!

La

20. I got a change-of-faceup commission done by jerrysugarav, and it went great. I shipped my tan lishe girl's head off (omg I had nightmares of it breaking in transit. It was the first time I had to ship a bodypart off). She got the head, stripped down the old faceup and then we communicated on email and IM about each layer. She sent pictures, we discussed any small changes as she progressed with the work. It was really nice to see how it all came together. I love my girl's faceup now.

Jerrysugarav was also pretty dang fast with the whole thing. Only took a few days, then she packed up the head really well and sent her back up to me. I'd totally request her work again for another doll. :)