1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for jerrysugarav

Feb 26, 2006

1. Commissioned a faceup from Jerrysugarav, amazing attention to detail very compensating, a pleasure to work with great quality work. Doll arrived safely recommended ^o^

2. I commissioned JerrysugarAV for a faceup on my SDF Bliss and she did a absolutely fantastic job! My boy looks gorgeous! She was great to communicate with; she even imed me to tell me he was done! And was just an overall pleasure to do business with! I highly recommend and would be happy to do business with again!! Thanks!!! <3 <3

3. I commissioned jerrysugarav to re-do my F-29 for me, she did an excellent job on that one!

I commissioned her to do her fur pattern painting on my baha as a siamese & my DZ fox as a skunk, she did both wodnerfully!

I am doing my best to come up with more funds to get even more of her work done on my dolls! she's wonderful!

4. I placed a large faceup and body painting order with Jerrysugarav recently. She got it finished quick as a wink and her work is BEAUTIFUL. Additionally, she was very friendly and packed my items so well that they survived a very angry mailman!

5. I got a faceup from JerrySugarAV. The faceup is so cute now and she was very easy to communicate with via PM. I would totally recommend her. ^^

6. She did a face-up and manicure on my AOD Chen, the work was lovely. And communication was great.

7. Lovely, lovely face up on my Bambi Crony, and she even fixed my centaur's hoof for no charge. An absolutely wonderful experience all around.

8. I've gotten 4 face ups done from Jerrysugarav and each one is great! She does a great job of working with you when you have no idea of what you want too! I totally recommend her! And will use her again in the future I'm sure!

9. I bought a Domuya Potpourri from jerrysugarav only a couple days ago and she's already arrived! She was a pleasure to do business with, great communication, a really nice person. The Potpourri was packed very well for a safe trip. I recommend jerrysugarav very highly! Thanks so much for my sweet little girl. :D

10. Just got a face-up done for my Schulze by Jerrysugarav and it's absolutely adorable. This is the second head I've had painted by her, and she does such phenomenal work. Would definitely recommend to anybody!

11. i order a pink dress and hat from her and it arrived really fast! thank you very much!

12. Jerrysugarav is a wonderful artist and it was a pleasure doing business with her!
      Thank you

13. Jerrysugarav recently did a Minifee eye opening and face up for me. She's really easy to deal with, great with communication and fast when it comes to shipping! It was a pleasure to work with her~

14. I bought some eyes from Jerrysugarav. Great communication, and sent the eyes out super fast.
      Highly recommend!

15. I participated on the recent Hand Glass Eyes group order run by Jerrysugarav and it was a flawless transaction! She's fast and professional in her communication and lets everyone know exactly what's going on when something happens, or if there's a difficulty, or if she has to leave town (it was the Holiday Season). And did I mention the awesome packing? First Rate!
      A+ all around!

Thanks so much!
      Raven

16. I bought an MSD dress from Jerrysugarav. Communication was great, and she was very prompt with shipping. Thank you so much!

17. I bought a pair of eyes and a wig from jerrysugarav. She shipped the day after I ordered and was very pleasant to buy from. I'm very happy with the transaction and with my items!

Thank you! :)

18. Fastest. Shipping. Ever. ^____^ Seriously impressed there. And the eyes are just adorable. Thanks again! <3

19. I participated in a group order and it went super well. She kept us updated throughout the wait time. She's also been a great source of info for a newbie! Thanks!

20. I bought a pair of glass eyes from Amber. They are perfect and arrived quickly. Thanks!!