1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. I agree totally with the review above.

Jess helped me find my dream girl, didn't ask anything in return and was constantly in touch every step of the way. She is a Guardian Angel to dolls everywhere and I am forever indebted to her!

Thanks Jess, I stand by what I said you are an :aangel:

2. Jessyu helped me find the 2 Volks Yo-SD hamster outfits. Thank you so much! :fangirl: She is so nice, her communication is excellent. I am very lucky to have met her in DoA.

3. Good seller! Informative and friendly!

4. Jessyu helped me get an LE item that I was looking for. It was packaged beyond compare and got here fast. Jessyu is really nice and helpful :D

5. I bought a pink fer on layaway from Jessyu and I can't say enough positive things. She was so understanding and willing to work with me! Every message was responded to in a quick manner, and communication was absolutely wonderful. She was incredibly polite and always so sweet. The package came so quick and SO well packed!! Its absolutely perfect! Thank you so very much! Would definitely buy from again! Thank you so very much!

6. Jessyu helped me purchase an Ante multihead and what a wonderful transaction!

She contacted me after seeing a multihead that I wanted was already purchased.
      She had located one in another country and helped me to buy it. It was shipped to her, she beautifully re-packaged it and sent it on to me.
      All my many questions were quickly answered and her help is greatly appreciated.
      What an asset to the community!
      Would buy from any time.
      Just a super person!

MaggieMay

7. Jessyu is an AMAZING person! I had up a WTB for pukisha faces, and she went out of her way to help me get them from a Chinese auction site. The faceplates were shipped to her, where she did the best job ever repackaging them for me. I swear, there had to be like twelve layers of bubblewrap and foam things! XD

I would not hesitate to work with Jessyu again! I know a lot of others have said this too, but seriously, she's an angel :aheartbea :fangirl:

8. I purchased a MSD wig from Jessyu and the service was excellent!

Great communication, she updated me when she found out that the other items she had sent had reached the USA and was curious to know if the item I purchased had reached Canada (which it did).
      The item arrived in perfect condition and was fabulously packaged.
      Just a pleasant person to deal with overall. I would definitely buy from her again!

9. Jessyu purchased a doll from me and was very helpful with the international shipping information I was missing. She's prompt with payment and very good about letting you know when items arrive! Thank you!

10. I bought an Ante faceplate from Jessyu and the transaction couldn´t have been better in any way! My biggest thanks and recommends! :)

11. I would completely recommend her! I purchased an outfit and wig and received it extremely promptly. The packaging could have been thrown under a truck and still survived ^-^

12. I purchased a Pipos Curo from Jessyu and I couldn't have asked for a more pleasant, more professional transaction. Communications were quick and very thorough...I was kept aprised of every detail along the way which is quite comforting when purchasing from overseas. My Curo was beautifully and safely packaged and shipped very fast. Jessyu is a pure delight to deal with and I can highly recommend her as an excellent and honest person to do business with in the DoA marketplace.

13. Traded for some SD wigs. Needless to say it was a perfectly smooth transaction and I am very pleased with my wigs. Would definitely trade with again.
      ~Pandora~

14. Jessyu helped me to buy an limited outfit I had been searching for.
      Everything went perfectly.
      She's amazingly sweet and kept awesome communication. I am very grateful.
      Thank you so much!:D

15. Another great transaction with Jessyu! She is always a pleasure to deal with and so very nice! Buy with confidence!

16. I adopted a LTF Ante from Jessyu. She worked with me on a layaway plan and shipped her quickly. I love my new addition, thank you.

17. Jessyu is fantastic.. The MOST helpful person you will find. She helped me aquire a couple of very nice outfits. Shipped them fast and packaged them very safely. She is a true Gem and so very gracious.

18. Bought Volks Mihmi off of her, needless to say the transaction was very smooth and communication was excellent! Comes highly recommended, can't wait to transact with you again!
      -Pandora-

19. Jess knew I was looking for Ugg boots , and when she found a source she was going to order from, she offered to help me out by ordering some for me, too.

She was so sweet to go to the extra trouble, and she kept awesomely excellent communication, even sending me a picture of my two pair of boots when they arrived to her.

I can't praise her enough, she gets my highest recommendation!

20. Great UGGS GO - perfect from start to finish - nice updates. Thanks. Cheryl