1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. I had an extremely positive transaction with Jessyu. She got me two pairs of Ugg boots and kept me updated and informed throughout the process - from ordering to shipping to tracking and arrival! I would buy from her in a heartbeat! Thank you Jessyu!

2. Jessyu allowed me to join her Alk/Yrie split. Then she offered to split a Twinkle set with me so Soom could ship it out altogether.

Despite the typically long wait from Soom, Jessyu always kept in touch, and followed up with Soom to see how much longer we would have to wait. When the package finally arrived, she repacked and shipped out my parts almost at once. And I think she was almost as excited as I was to follow EMS tracking from her place to mine! She is so sweet! ^_^

Thank you, Jessyu, it has been an absolute pleasure! :chocoheart

3. I am one of the members who joined in Jessyu's split.
      She had been keeping update. I had received a lot of PMs from her and had no worry.
      Thank you very much for all of your hard work.

4. I, too, was in on Jessyu's Yrie split! I took the wings, and everything went as planned until about a week had dragged by since the shipping notice and still no update on either of the trackers, and no package arriving. When I expressed mild concern about its whereabouts, Jess sprang into action -- much more alarmed about it than even I was!! -- and found options to help track down the package. It arrived in a late shipment today, so all the worry was for naught, but Jess's sudden passion with helping me locate my wings was really touching, and a very strong element of this exceptionally positive transaction! From start to finish she kept me very, very well informed, and I'm very happy with the whole thing. I'd love to do another split or purchase from her!

5. I bought a Soom Yrie from Jessyu! She was fantastic to buy from, she shipped quite quickly, and the items were well packed. She was also very helpful with tracking the package on it's way here. Would buy again!

6. I bought a pipos chess bunny from Jess and the whole transaction was wonderful :) She kept me updated on the tracking, she packaged the piece really well, and she was super easy to get in communication with. Thanks! :D

7. Was in a SOOM split with Jessyu (she was the leader) awesome communication and super prompt! One of the best in the marketplace!

8. she is possibly the best seller i met here on DoA!!
      Jessyu voluntarily helped to find my dream doll: Volks Seirei Yugiri
      *hugs* ; 3;

She is everything that a buyer could wish for:
      quick replies, fast shipping, patience [omg thank you so much], best packaging everrr!!! plus extra sweetness etcetc.
      She also kept me updated with shipping status, which was very helpful.

I wouldn't worry a thing when selling/buying stuff with her. She is very trustworthy.

You are an ANGEL<3

9. I would like to refer to Jess from now on as the DOA resident angel:sweat She is such an absolute and utter JEM!!:D.... She is AMAZINGLY KIND!!!! Helped me get a pair of rare eyes I'd been DYING for and asked for absolutely NOTHING in return:aangel:... Package was sent the day she received it, PERFECTLY Packaged too!!!:D

ABSOLUTE ANGEL:thumbup:thumbup for this incredible transaction:)
      ~Anthony

10. Jessyu absolutely truly an angel! *nod nod* She responded to my WTB tread offering to help me bet a body and the outfit for my Kira. Everything was perfect! She even helped me with some layaway!!
      She's definitely the kindest and the most amazing person i've dealt with!!

Thank you sooo much!! :D

11. Jessyu cut me a great deal on selling her F-01 head to me. She was an absolute treat to deal with. Super friendly and diligent. She packed the head very securely and shipped very fast. I would highly recommend her to others:aheartbea

Thanks Jess, she's lovely^^

12. I bought Volks - Shizuku from Jessyu.
      She (might be he ><") is perfect seller, so cute and mindful :D

She found cute Shizuku from China action and do the best to forward Shizuku to me.

I'm very impress about Jessyu's service mind,
      At first seller in China will not include Tenshi-wing and give another wing instead.
      but I need Tenshi wing too, so Jessyu talk to original seller and can get Tenshi-wing for me in the same price !! :o

She always update status to me, very fast shipping, packing very safety.
      I feel very comfortable to talk with her. :aheartbea

Jessyu is the wonderful seller.
      Thank you very much for everything.

100%++ positive feedback.
      Extremely recommend for Jessyu. :D

13. Jessyu commissioned me to get a YoSD for her. She was very prompt both with payment and communications. I definitely recommend her as a reliable buyer! :D

14. Jessyu is fantastic to work with.
      Very good communication. A wonderful person with a huge heart <3

15. Jess is one of the most wonderful people I've spoken to in the dolly world. She was trying to arrange for a dolly adoption with someone for me and the seller didn't speak english. The sale didn't go through in the end. But I'm so glad I met her and am grateful for all her efforts and keeping me up to date with the progress. I am so grateful for
      all her help for trying to get the sale through for me. She is such an honest and easy going person and I would recommend her to anyone. Thank you Jess for trying to get the doll for everything. Hugs :)

16. Had a wonderful lovely trade with Jess and she is always so sweet and patience with me and most of all, she keeps me update through the whole trading process and even take the time to notify me the arrival of item as well :D
      I highly recommend Jess and definitely will deal with her again! Thank you so much for the lovely packing too Jess!:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea

17. I bought Little Alice from Jess, and I had to pay way in advance, because of how the Dolpa worked, but she was awesome about keeping in contact with me throughout and I received the doll with no problems. I'd definitely trust her again! Recommended!

18. Jessyu bought a soom teenie doll from me. Was a very nice person to work with. Payment was prompt and communication was quick and efficient. Thank you for a smooth and wonderful transaction. :)

19. I had an absolutely perfect transaction with my great friend, Jess. She saw my WTB thread for a YoSD Kira and helped me buy one from a Chinese auction site, asking nothing in return. She allowed me to pay for the doll on layaway and went out of her way to request pictures and ask the seller questions for me. She is incredibly sweet, honest, and generous. Her communication was amazing and she shipped the doll right away. I couldn't have asked for a better buying experience.

I wholeheartedly recommend her and would love to have more transactions with her in the future! Thank you again *hugs*

20. Once again, Jessyu commissioned me to buy a limited doll for her, and everything went as smoothly as can be imagined. Thanks! :)