1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. Jess is the Best! Very awesome to deal with, such a friendly sweet and helpful person!

2. I was part of a Fairyland GO headed by Jessyu. Wonderfully prompt and friendly updates and communication, and my little Pong arrived in great time and perfect condition! I would have no hesitation in doing business with her again. A WONDERFUL person to deal with, couldn't have asked for better! Thank you very much, Jessyu! ^_^

3. I was part of the aforementioned GO that Jessyu headed; she kept in exellent contact, replying very promptly to our anxious messages and keeping us up to date with Fairyland's activities. My tiny has her new outfit and is very proudly wearing it :D Thank you!

4. Fantastic!
      I purchased a Realpuki SoSo from Jess.
      She kept me updated on the shipment and the doll is immaculate. Packaged beautifully and securely and safely.
      Thank you Jess, I am more than pleased!!
      I recommend this DOA member highly.

5. Jessyu helped me find and adopt my Volks Mihmi. She informed me of the process every step of the way, and didn't even ask anything in return. I am so happy and excited to finally have my Mihmi! I am so thankful for Jessyu's kindness! :)

6. Jessyu helped me bought a Lati doll. She was very friendly and communication was excellent, she informed me for all news about doll and when she got her she shipped promptly. Truly a pleasure to do business with! Would definitely deal with her again. Highly recommended!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much

7. I sold a doll to Jessyu on behalf of her friend, and had several unforseen issues rise as I was preparing it for shipment. Jessyu was very patient and willing to work with me and negotiate between myself and her friend to solve them. Everything worked out nicely in the end. I'd definitely work with her again.

Thanks very much. :)

8. Jessy bought Volks Litte Alice head from me. We had great communications and payment was sent promptly. I made a mistake on shipping address when send out the package and Jessy was kind enough to make phones calls to post office from her end. That really helped me a lot since I sold the head oversea, and she has been very friendly and understading through all of this. I'm so happy to see Alice was safe in her new home finally. And I deeply appreaciated for all the supports that Jessy had done! Thank you Jessy!!

9. Jessyu helped me to buy a Latidoll Yellow Lea and informed me updates often and even asked if I've received her yet. I received her today and item was perfectly packaged with extras! Thank you for helping me find her, I can't be more happier.. I totally recommend Jessyu!

10. Jessyu replied to my WTB an I was finaly able to get the map card to go with my Soom Alk! Thanks so much, he's finaly complete!

11. I adopted Jessyu's Pirate Lea Fullset and she allowed me to do layaway, when I paid in full she shipped everything so quickly and gifted me clothes on top of those i bought from her. I love how safely everything was packaged! Communications is excellent, we've been exchanging messages and she kept updating me with the EMS tracking on her side. Can't ask for a better transaction! Love my new arrival >_<

12. Jessyu helped me to buy a Cheshire Kitten Lance Fullset, and was very helpful along the way. She was very helpful and allowed me to do a layaway. She was very trusting, and trustworthy, and kept me informed along the way! Communication was extremely wonderful, and helped me stay updated with the tracking number. I am so excited to have this beautiful boy, and it's all thanks to Jessyu who didn't want anything in return!

13. I recently purchased a Narae from Jessyu. She contacted me after seeing the WTB thread I'd had posted, and I could not have been more excited to bring this girl home! Jessyu was friendly, sweet and quick to respond to my messages. Soon enough she was shipped, and once I received her, I was thrilled to see how wonderfully she was packed. Overall an amazing seller, and I could not have been happier with this transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller. Thank you for letting me bring this wonderful girl home!

14. Jessyu is soooooo amazing. I can't describe enough how awesome she was. Jessyu responded to my WTB for a Iplehouse Amy, sold her at a very reasonable price, and shipped her out ASAP. Her communication skills are AMAZING. She was so cute, I got PMs from her every step of the way telling me where my doll was with tracking, it was the cutest thing to wake up in the morning to a PM of "Guess what!? Amy is in the US at JFK *yay*" LOL. She even Pmed me to ask if she arrived at my house yet when the estimate time of arrival was. She was honestly more on track of her shipment than I was! I would absoloutely do buisness with her again!!! I 110% trust this seller and had the most WONDERFUL transaction!!!

15. I have bought Ante Multihead from Jessyu. The parcel has been sent very quickly. The head has been perfectly well packed! Many thanks for realization of my dream!!!

16. I recently adopted a Narae from Jessyu and it was very nice dealing with her. She was very friendly and fast in her communcation, willing to answer all my questions, and shipped my girl out very soon.
      When my girl arrived she was well-packed, in excellent condition and just plain old gorgeous:aheartbea.
      I would highly recommend Jessyu, she is great to deal with!

17. Jessyu help me to find the Gentle Freezia head I was searching. She bid for me and won the head. She was very helpful all along the transaction, replied quickly to all my questions and messages. I am totally satisfied of what she did for me, she's really a very good person to deal with. Thank you once again !!!

18. Jessyu helped me to get a Soom Alov outfit. She was so sweet and helpful, even bought the outfit for me ahead to make sure i won't miss it. For this i'm very grateful to her! :D
      Communication with her was excellent, she also shipped immediately the package, it was also packed very carefully!
      Thank you very much for everything, i hope we can 'meet' again soon! :D

19. Jessyu helped me to find Volks Lorina head and was very, very helpful, kind and sweet :aheartbea
      Thank you very much! :)

20. Highly recommended Jess!! She is the best and wonderful to deal with, she is a gem!! :aheartbea
      Definitely love to deal with her again :D Thanks so much once again Jess!!