1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jessyu

Apr 15, 2008

1. Jessyu's one of the loveliest persons to deal with! ♥
      She helped me to buy Volks Lorina outfit, payed the seller and waited for me more than a week 'cause I was on vacation and couldn't send the payment immediately.
      Thank you very much! ^___^

2. I got Volks f-18 from her helping, fast communication and shipping
      very well package, extremely recommend her!!!

3. Jessyu saw my WTB thread in the marketplace and found somebody in her country selling the outfit I was looking for. I sent her the money and she bought the outfit, then a few days later when she received it she shipped it straight off to me and provided a tracking number. She kept in constant communication and was totally trustworthy! Thank you so much!!

4. POSITIVE FEEDBACK

I bought an Elfdoll Dami from Jessyu after she contacted me because a WTT thread I posted. Dami arrived in just ONE WEEK from Asia to the U.S, it was amazing! Jessyu had GREAT communication and offered me pictures when I asked for them. She was very pleasant to deal with. I hope to do business with her again!~

5. I hope I have enough words to tell all my appreciation for the help of Jess.
      Jess was a great mediator and organized a deal to buy a body for me Dollstown 15boy. I want to emphasize her patience, responsibility and kindness. It is always fast and kindly answered all my many questions and requests, successfully negotiated with the seller. And most importantly, what I want to say, Jess helped me solve a problem with EMS delivery in Russia. It is very long time to come to my country and just because she went to his PO and asked to solve this problem, my package very quickly get to me.
      I was infinitely pleasant to deal with such a responsible and caring person who really wants to help and care about every detail of the transaction.
      With all my heart I thank you for your help and all that you have done for me!

6. Jessyu contacted me regarding a WTB ad I had up for a Volks SDC Toki. There was a seller in her country selling the doll, and after confirming with me she purchased him for me, packed him up for shipping and sent him on. I'm so grateful for the chance to bring one of my dream dolls home! Thanks so much! :D

7. Jessyu help my cousin in finding her dream doll (Lati Yellow Coco). She is very good and alway keep clear communication and always follow up with me. She also fast in replying any messages and always answer my questions. The goods has been packed very carefully, I would recommend her and hope we will be doing another deal. Thank you very much for help my cousin <3 (on behalf of my cousin).

8. Jessyu saw my WTB for a Volks YoTenshi Hinata and helped me bring her home. Someone in her country was selling one and she purchased Hinata for me from this seller. She packed her up and shipped her to me as soon as she received her. Jessyu is very polite and quick to respond to PMs, ships quickly, and her packing job is awesome. I highly recommend her and hope to do business with her again :D

9. I bought a Volks Kanon from Jessyu. She's definitely the best seller that one could ever expect of! The communication is great, while the shipping is fast and smooth. It's really a nice experience dealing with her! Highly recommended!

10. I bought an Elfdoll Soah and a Dami head from Jessyu. She had quick communication and shipped right after I paid. My doll was very well packaged and arrived in less than a week (I live in the US so this was awesome)! She also sent extras. Thanks so much Jess :)

11. Jessyu was so kind and sold me her D-storic Narae. Im so happy with the transaction.. Communication was great. I Got the tracking number really fast. The doll was well pack and arrived really quick.

Than You so much!

12. Jessyu helped me to get dress set I was looking for : ) She's very fast in replying, shipped the outfit immediately and kept me informed about it's status all the time. Great, great seller. Thank you very much!

13. I bought a tan Lati Yellow SP body from Jessyu. She had responded to a want to buy ad I had placed. The doll arrived in perfect condition as she was very carefully packaged and Jessyu shipped very quickly and kept me up to date every step of the way. It was a perfect transaction and I enjoyed her friendly pm's. Thank you!

14. Bought a limited Lovely Soah faceplate fro Jessyu and the transaction was perfect, she's very kind and shipped the faceplate very quickly, very well packaged; it was a pleasure to deal with her. Wonderful transaction!

15. jessyu responded to my wtb thread, and i bought a bat children lea from her. wonderful communication, and incredibly fast shipping. lea arrived a lot sooner than i thought, and was packaged very well. i would gladly buy from her again, thank you so much! :aheartbea

16. I bought a fairy line torso. Communication was wonderful. She even was good about the fact the tracking number was not working and my worry over it.(not her fault, the postal system was being totally weird! Not even scanning it!) the item arrived well packaged and in tons of bubble wrap. Very very happy with this transaction!

17. I purchased a fairyland Sia clear blue tail and n/s arms from her and she kept in contact with me and sent out my item as soon as possible. That was the fastest ems shipping I have ever had! Thank you for being kind and being true to your word, which means everything to me. It can be scary to purchase overseas but she made it a wonderful experience and I would love to do business with her again! I can't recommend her enough! Thank you so very much!

18. I just purchased an elfdoll Dami head from Jessica and everything about the whole transaction went smoothly. Communication was perfect. The package arrived quickly and was extremely well packaged. The head is in perfect condition and just as described and as pictured in the pictures she had sent me. Overall I would definitely do business with her again. A+ Seller!

19. Jessyu answered my WTB thread for a fairyline bust, and she shipped it out super fast and well packaged. Communication was so friendly all the way, and the bust was exactly as promised :) Thanks again so much, I highly recommend Jessyu to anyone!

20. Jessyu answered my WTB thread for a fairyland bust too and somehow, we began a very lovely an frequent conversation. So I purchased several dresses and accessories too. Everything arrived it a perfect condition and I am very happy with everything. Jessyu is a very freindly and kind person and sooo lovely!!
      Thank you so much Jessyu for everything and for your friendship, too!:aheartbea