1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jester

Feb 19, 2009

1. I did a partial trade and sold an item to Jester. Her replies were fast and she was wonderful with communication! The item I commissioned from her is perfect and it makes my character completely fit his part! It was an amazing transaction

2. I sold a hat and scarf set to Jester! Very pleasant, prompt payment and let me know right away that she got it! I definitely recommend her!

3. <3 I Commissioned Jester to make a Little vest for my SOOM Glati <3 she was lovely to deal with from beginning to end and she was enthusastic and Promp with responses and for showing Progress <33

I will be ordering from again and I cannot wait!

Thank you Jester <3

4. I commissioned Jester to make a cloak for me. She was awesome! Such a sweetheart, and kept me updating about everything! I'm very happy with the cloak and my boy surely loves it. The cloak is incredible, very professionally made. I'm surely coming back to her in the future for my dolly clothes making needs!

5. I bought a puki jacket from Jester, and she was great to deal with! Thanks again!

6. I bought a pair of littlefee wings from Jester.
      She was very nice and patient with me and the wings are just as advertised. Thanks!

7. I recently purchased little pink wings from Jester,
      and they arrived in only a few days. Very good communication, and
      I even got a few little Hello Kitty stickers for free! :)

8. Jester bought a set of faun legs from me, was very patient, paid quickly, adn let me know when they arrived, thank you!!!

9. I bought a puki sleeping face plate from jester and arrive perfect condition !highly recommend her~!!

10. I ordered two outfits for an upcoming Puki, and I received them very fast, even from Canada!

Thanks so much! I would definitely shop from her again!

11. I orderd a puki outfit and it arrived very fast, thanks for the nice contact and perhaps until a next time:)

12. I sold some eyes to Jester, quick and great to sell to!
      Hope you enjoy them!

Zoe

13. perfect buyer - thanks so much!
      welcome back anytime XD
      :bcupcake

14. i sold jester a pukifee multihead and she paid quickly and was very easy to communicate with! thank you so much for the smooth transaction! :)

15. I bought a puki body from Jester, she was very helpful and sent it well packaged with lots of little extras - thanks for everything!

16. I recently purchased a kimono puki sizefrom Jester,
      . Very good communication, and thanks for gifts

17. Jester commissioned a cloak for me, she was amazing to deal with, she even sent me a cute card along with my order. The cloak is absolutely gorgeous! Im so happy with it! Thanks so much Jester!!!:hollyberry

18. I purchased an adorable Puki dress from Jester. Communication was quick and so was the shipping! A flawless transaction.

19. got a Puki dress from Jester for free, just had to pay postage which was fines and item arrived today. Sky's so happy and so am I :D

great to deal with, would deal with in the future!

20. Jester bought a Fairyland LF Bisou from me and she was a delight to work with-Great communication, fast pay and fun to talk to. Thanks so Much:] Five Stars all the way!