1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jester

Feb 19, 2009

1. I sold a minifee Karsh to Jester. It was a quick, easy transaction. She paid promptly and kept me up to date. I would definetly work with her again.

2. Bought a Puki Madeline FP from Jester who was wonderful to agree to a split. Shipping was quick, well packaged. Thanks so much!

3. Jester was very helpful in letting me and another buyer split a puki she was selling!

4. I commissioned a cloak for my MSD Fenyo. I am IN LOVE with the cloak! It is beautifully done and exactly what I wanted. She was very sweet to work with and helped me to choose the colors an fabrics that I wanted. I would absolutely recommend her work to EVERYONE and would buy from her again.

5. Jester ordered a commission for an MSD jacket from me. She was great to work with! She replied quickly, paid quickly and as just generally a nice person. Highly recommend. <3

6. Writtenlullabye made the most wonderful video review of the commissioned cloak and posted it on Youtube, please watch! It's so sweet, I'm touched! [video=youtube;PzcZvi3fTEo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzcZvi3fTEo[/video]

7. Jester participated in my thirteenth Leekeworld group order and we had a very pleasant transaction. Communication was absolutely wonderful and payments were sent in in a timely fashion. I highly recommend her and would love to do business with her again.

:aheartbea Thank you for participating in this group order!! :aheartbea

8. I brought a beautiful Kon Doll wig from Jester and she was a wonderful seller! A real sweet heart to deal with that I wouldn't mind buying from again any time!

Thank you. <3 <3 <3

Zettai

9. I purchased a Leekeworld Royal Grey wig from Jester, and the transaction couldn't have gone better, very quick to ship, package arrived well packed, and communcation was impeccable. Thank you for the wonderful transaction!

10. I bought a pair of blue, glass eyes that are absolutely gorgeous. They arrived well packaged, and were a great price for the quality. Thanks so much!

11. :aheartbea:aheartbeaPositive Feedback for Jester:aheartbea:aheartbea

Jester bought a Customhouse head from me and she was great to deal with. Great communication and quick payment. She left me nice feedback and let me know that the head arrived -- which I always appreciate.

Excellent person to deal with :D

12. I commissioned Jester for a Grim Reaper robe/cloak - she was helpful and enthusiastic, had an excellent choice of fabrics and kept me up to date on progress. The robe arrived well packaged - it was even better in person!

13. My Puki School Girl Uniform arrived today! Very well packed! My PukiPuki is very happy. Thanks Jester!:aheartbea

14. Jester participated in my Fairyland GO. She was super sweet to deal with and communication was always fast and friendly. I would recommend her in any transaction. Thanks hun! :)

15. I did a face-up commission for Jester ^ ^ She payed when she said she would; she was super kind, patient, and very easy to work with <33 I'd recommend her to anyone~!!

16. Jester commissioned a MSD doll suit from me and was amazing to work with! A wonderful, wonderful patron who was VERY patient and kind to communicate with and who really made creating a suit for her dolly a true pleasure. She is welcome back anytime for future work and I can't recommend this level headed, polite, amazing lady enough!

17. I commissioned Jester to create a Littlefee sized Hufflepuff Cloak like the one I own in my size. I couldn't be more pleased! She captured every little detail off the bigger cloak and replicated it perfectly to LTF size. It's made incredibly well, and it's so beautiful. I can't wait to match my girl for Halloween! :)

Thank you so much, and thanks for the quick shipping and nice packaging as well. Hope to do business with you again in the future. :3

18. I purchased a pair of Eyes from Jester she is very pleasant to speak to, she shipped quickly and they were well packed. Would gladly do business with again! Thanks so much!

19. I bought a Soom Nenad off of Jester very recently. She was a very pleasant person to deal with and had great communication. She even sent me a couple freebie dresses and a Hello Kitty sucker as well. :)

Great seller, highly recommended! :)

20. I commissioned Jester for a whole YoSD Outfit for my little boy.
      She was awesome to work with, always answered my questions quickly and the outfit is just awesome <3

I'm very glad about how everything turned out. Thank you very much <3