1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jester

Feb 19, 2009

1. I commissioned Jester for an MSD dress and cape for my vamp countess. Everything turned out beautifully and she was just wonderful to deal with. Thank you, I will be back for more!

2. Jester purchased a little YOSD skirt from me, and everything went flawlessly! Fast payment, friendly PM's...couldn't ask for better :)

RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!!!!!

3. I ordered an SD sized cape from Jester. Quick response to messages, fast shipping and another beautiful piece. I'm a repeat customer and will be back for more. Thanks!

4. bought a wig from jester. she shipped quickly and communication was wonderful.

5. Commissioned a cloak for my incoming LTF and it's so pretty! She did a great job and I will be back for more! Thank you!

6. I commissioned a cloak and dress for my MNF and it came out great. Wonderful person to do business with :)

7. :thumbup
      Jester bought me a wig Leeke (6-6.5). Extremely fast payment and excellent communication. I hope to repeat business with you. I highly recommend it. Thank you for your purchase and your trust.

8. I just sold a doll to Jester and it was a great transaction. Communication and payment were stellar!

I highly recommend Jester.

9. Sold yosd items to Jester.Everything was well,very very friendly and kindly.and the transaction was fast and easy! Highly recommended! Excellent buyer,Thanks very very much! ^0^

10. I just commissioned two wonderful red riding hood type capes from Jester, one for my Little Fee Luna and her sister, Puki Fee Luna. Jester worked with me and let me know the material she had and when she was working on them. They came down super quick and are perfect. Will get more capes soon. Thank you so much I love them. Great transaction :)

11. I purchased a shirt from Jester. We exchanged PMs, and they were fast and very prompt. But alas! The package was lost in the mail, it was so sad. It was no ones fault, but she was kind enough to give me a refund regardless. Jester is very pleasant to work with, and, even after this experience I would still do business with her... and this time just hope the package arrives okay! ♥

12. Jester bought some eyes from me. Swift payment, good buyer! :)

13. I comissioned a fantasy cloak from Jester, and I must say that is PERFECT for my character! She did everything absolutely as I wished for, her work is stunning and she was very kind and cute all the time!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Amazing seller, I hope to do business with her again soon! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

14. I bought a sherlock cloak and hat from Jester and it looks amazing on my Zero:D

Very easy trans-action, and very good service:aheartbea

15. I sold a Yosd outfit to Jester. She paid straight away and was wonderful to deal with. Thank you! :)

16. Jester purchased an outfit from me. She was very friendly, everything went smoothly. I absolutely recommend her! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar

Thank you so much! :)

17. I Commissioned a cloak for my Beryl from Jester. Communication was good, and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks!

18. I purchased an MSD-sized shirt from Jester. Communication was great, and the item was shipped out quickly (Canada Post strike aside). When the shirt got here and I realized I needed a little bit extra of the shirt fabric to sew some holes in for my doll's wings, Jester was more than willing to ship out some fabric for me. Overall a great transaction. Thanks!

19. I bought a couple of outfits from Jester, along with a pair of shoes. She is so sweet and understanding. She has great communication and shipped the items as soon as I paid. I love them! I highly recommend her. Thank you!!! :)

20. I bought an MSD-sized outfit (with a pair of shoes) from Jester, who shipped them out the next business day. Communication was great and the workmanship is top-notch. Benny looks so darn cute in it! i'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you!