1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jester

Feb 19, 2009

1. I bought acrylic eyes from Jester, they arrived home here in France less than a week later ! Great communication and kind regards, a really perfect transaction. :o))) Many thanks !

2. Jester joined my Luts GO.
      Communication is great, payment prompt, wonderful all around!
      Would happily have her join again, anytime!
      Highly recommended!

3. Jester sold me an absolutely gorgeous FL MNF Karsh head. She was completely understanding to my situation, we worked out a quick layaway, and shipping was prompt. He arrived well packed, safe and sound. I highly recommend this seller and would love to deal with Jester again. Thank you!

4. I gave Jesters Leeke Soda Ent an new lovely home, all was great ^^
      only the customs (grr~) in both countrys has taken her soooooo long >3 my patience was near at its limit xD
      but it was so worthwhile >3 (and no customs fees >3)
      I love her (the doll and Jester for selling me) <3

5. I just had a great buying experience with Jester! I had her create a cloak for my Gelfling Kira MSD. She and I exchanged lots of emails to sort out what I wanted and she was always prompt and friendly. The cloak is beautifully made. Thanks soooo much!

6. Jester made two amazing outfits for my minifee and my littlefee dolls! Absolutely love the outfits, its like she reached into my head and made exactly what they wear! Was wonderful to work with ^_^

7. I bought an MSD outfit from Jester. She sent it right away after I payed, and included very cute extras! Im very happy with the transaction, and am looking forward to future transactions! :)

8. Jester made another commission for me, after she has already done a whole outfit for my Afi.
      She made me two vests for a Dollshe and a special feathered cloak. I couldn't be happier :)
      She was awesome to deal with and tried to fulfill my strange wishes as good as possible.
      I can only recommend her!

9. I bought the nine9 style bubble dress. The Transaction went well. No problem with the transaction. My big problem was that the dress wreaked of cigaret or cigar smoke. Not happy about that because no where in the sales thread did it say that she lived in a smoking environment or I wouldn't have purchased the dress. My doll can't wear it until I figure out how to get the smell out.

I give this seller a 2/5 just because of the smoke smell. I cant stand it!

10. Purchased Doll In Mind Flowne from Jester. She is absolutely fabulous. Shipped her very quick, was flexible with a payment schedule and even sent a bunch of extras with her (which I adore!) She arrived well packaged and wrapped so she stayed safe. I would gladly purchase something from her again. She's a wonderful, reliable, and honest person. She made my first doll transaction through the marketplace such a great experience.

11. I bought a beautiful leeke wig from Jester. It arrived quickly and safely. I would by from her again. :D

12. I phurcase a lovely Leeke wig from Jester.
      It arriwed well packed, safe and in exellent condition.
      It would be pleasure to deal with Jester again.

13. Jester is great to work with. I highly recommend. Great transaction!!!

14. I bought a Doll Leaves L from Jester. The communication was fast and the item was very well packaged when it arrived. I highly recommend her to future buyers.

15. I have bought Jester a very lovely Pukifee Zoe.
      The only "cloud" I had in this transaction was the very very long delivery time (Grrr... Customs !!! But no customs fees :) !). I have now and extraodinary dolly.
      And this not as much the beautifull doll, and all gifts Jester added in the parcel, a the adorable person that Jester is as she comforted me while I was sadly waiting for my little girl to come (I realllllllllllly thought she was lost !).

I highly recommend this sweetheart !!!
      I have no word to thank you enought Jester !!! :D

16. I bought a yoSD leeke wig from Jester. Jester was very flexible with payment and delivered the wig quickly. communication was friendly and courteous ^^. thank you Jester!!

17. I recently purchased a silver/grey MSD wig from Jester. She was very friendly throughout communication, and especially lenient since I unknowingly contacted her while she was in the middle of moving home :doh The item arrived very quickly considering the distance between our locations, and came packaged in a lovely little envelope. A highly recommended seller!
      Thank you for everything!

18. I bought a wig from Jester. Communication was very fast and polite, the wig arrived quickly and was well packaged. It was in great condition and fit my Littlefee very well. Thank you Jester!! I would definitely buy from this user again :)

19. I bought an MSD wig from Jester, it arrived quickly and in great condition. Communication was prompt and pleasant :)

Thank you!