1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jing-Yue

Dec 18, 2006

1. I am looking for Jing--Yue,please contact me when you see my message.
      I purchased a pair of MY eyes from Jing--Yue and she promised she could ship the day after receiving the payment. I completed the payment on June.05.2012,however,I didn't get any message from her from then. During the two weeks ,I sent PMs to her but didn't get any response.
      Please contact me ASAP,thanks!

2. Got in touch with Jing-Yue and received the eyes today.Jing-Yue refunded shipping fee for shipping delay,thanks

3. Jing-Yue was a participant in my Tata G.O. Communication was great and she was very prompt with everything. Thank you again!

4. I've bought a Soom Chalco from Jing-Yue. The communication was great and shipping was fast.
      I could see how much effort she put in just to pack!
      I would love to do business with her again.

5. I bought some MSD clothes from her, they all arrived quickly and in great shape. Thank you!

6. I bought a pair of SD sized black leggins from Jing-Yue. They came fast & safe & communication was wonderful! Thanks so much!

7. I bought a Delf Elf Yder from Jing-Yue! Communication was fast, even over a holiday, and we were able to meet in person to save Paypal fees and shipping costs. She's a lovely person! I would definitely do business with her again!

8. Just had a perfect doll transaction with Jing-Yue...thank you so much!

9. I bought an SD blue wig, transaction was great, thanks again for making it great! :D

10. I have waited a while to leave this feedback to wait on is Jing-Yue would respond to my pm's I have sent. With over a month of no response I am leaving this unhappy feedback. I bought a MNF Shiwoo Elf head from Jing, a good thing was that she was willing to split the body from the head, as I did not want a B-line Body, but plainly on the sales thread they posted that the doll had no noticeable yellowing, NO being the thing that caught my attention. Although in some of the pictures it looked a little iffy to me, I sent a message asking. They said they did not have anything to compare it to, which can be understandable, but once I got the head in the mail I opened it to find it was extremely yellowed. Feeling lied to I am very displeased with the transaction I had as no one out of their right mind would look at just the head and say it is not yellowed. I now am leaving feedback as once the transaction was complete they disappeared and did not respond to my e-mails... I am not happy with the false statement on the sales thread along with the lack of communication.

11. I bought a pair of M3 Studio white leather pants from Jing-Yue and communication was fun. The pants arrived rapidly too. I'd buy from you again in a heartbeat! :XD:

Ryu

12. I bought a pair of Mako eyes from Jing-Yue and she was a pleasure to work with. Great communication and fast shipping. Couldn't be happier :)