1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for joylove23

Dec 26, 2008

1. I traded an MSD dress to joylove and the transaction ran perfectly. She kept up great communication and the items arrived very quickly. Thanks!

2. I bought a lot of clothing from joylove23. She was a wonderful seller - she responded quickly to my PMs, and let me know as soon as the items were shipped. The items arrived today exactly as described, well packed and cared for. I would happily do business with her again. =)

3. I bought more clothing from Joy! As per usual, she was a pleasure to deal with :)

Thanks!

4. Dealt with Joylove23 again through my fifth Fairyland group order and everything went great! Another smooth transaction~

:clover Thankies! :clover

5. Joylove23 bought a MSD couch from me. She was very, very nice and replied to my PMs quickly. I would definitely do business with her again! :]

6. Had a great layaway transaction with joylove23, she bought my WS MNF body on layaway and paid it off very quickly and gave good communication throughout.! thanks so much

7. I purchased a pair of glass eyes from JL and they arrived quickly and exactly as described!! I highly recommend her! ^_^

8. I bought three pair of eyes from Joylove23. They were a great deal!! She was very helpful and easy to work with! I will look for her to purchase from again! ^_^

9. Another great transaction with joylove23 who purchased an outfit from me. Thanks!

10. bought a kemper wig from Joylove23. fast shipping and was awesome to deal with. A+++++ Thanks!

11. Joylove23 has been a pleasure to do business with. She shipped out a head I bought from her right away!

12. I bought some shoes and a top from Joylove23. Everything went amazingly. Thank you soooo much I love my new top and shoes!!

13. Did a trade and it was a wonderful transaction!

14. I have just completed a trade with this wonderful girl! Everything was as described and arrived in safety and well packaged. My Luts Man Head is very nice, and I feel I have walked away from this transaction with a very good bargain.

Thank you, Joy!

15. brought a dm punk bracelet from joy! as always, she was mega sweet to do business with :) & she shipped my bracelet in the same day of payment --- great communication too!!!

thanks joy,
      nina

16. ~Positive~
      I just completed a trade with joylove23. She is such a doll to trade with! ^__^ I wouldn't hesitate to do so again. Thank you joylove23!

17. joylove purchased a Tanya style skirt and coral Brennil Tee from me! She was very quick to pay and a blast to communicate with! Fantastic transaction! I'll gladly work with her again.

Thanks,
      Roxy

18. Highly recommended! :thumbup
      Very quick to ship, and the packaging was nicely secured. Thanks!

19. Bought a F2BM underwear set from joylove23 - packaged well, shipped quickly, very please with transaction. Thanks!

20. Another spectacular transaction to add to the list with Joylove23!

Communication was superb and shipping fast!

Thanks so much!