1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Jrockheven

Apr 15, 2009

1. I bought a SOOM doll from Jrockheven, she replied the message very quickly, good communication, packaged the doll very well and sent the doll so quickly. She is a very good person, I recommend her to everyone as a seller! Thank you very much~!

2. Jrockheven bought a Soom doll from me on layaway. She paid on time and kept in communication, it was problem-free. :3 She told me as soon as she received him, and left me a feedback before I even ask! :3 It was a perfect transaction, and I'd gladly recommend her as a buyer! Thank you!

3. Positive

I've bought Soom Breccia from Jrockheven. The transaction was fine, she sent the doll quite fast, few days of delay was because she had some personal problems, which is understandable. The doll itself is in good condition, she has broken finger, which I actually didn't notice in pictures, but thats ok for me, as I am kind of technical bjd lover ^_^ The CoA papers was sent separately, but I've received them, so everything is cool ^_^ The communication was okay, we were in contact almost every day.

Thank you Jrockheven, I really appreciate you found time to complete the transaction in this hard time for you, I hope everything is okay ^_^

4. me and jrockheven traded my soom vesuvia bronze for her soom hyperon!
      I really loved trading with her she kept me up to date and added loads of extra,s! he is treuly beautyfull!

love to do buisness with you again in the future tnx a lit!

5. We made a trade with jrockheven. I was kept well informed throughout and the doll from her part was shipped out super quick.
      Everything went smoothly and we had a wonderful common understanding throughout the transaction.
      Positive from me ^^ Thanks again!

6. Positive feedback

I bought a Soom Saiph from JrockHeven, and I everything went perfect. She was open to my questions/requests, answered very quickly and helped me when I needed to. She was very kind throughout the whole deal. She shipped the doll quickly and very well packed and the doll arrived in perfect condition with the extras as it was described.
      I think she is a very helpful and reliable seller, I would be happy to deal with her (or just to chat with her:) ) at anytime. ^^

Thank you very much, JrockHeven, for your help and patience!:)

7. I bought a Soom Sard from JRockHeven, and the transaction went smoothly and he arrived at my place safe and sound. Also got eyes and clothes and a wig! ^^ Would buy from her again.

8. A++++
      I bought JRockHeven a Soom Chrom and it was a perfect transaction. Everything was in a good condition, she includes clothes, eyes and a wig too!. Thank you very much! i´ll do business with her again, she´s very sweet person :)

9. I will say Jrockheven is wonderful very kind and understanding will definitely do business with them again A+++++ seller. A Very big THANK YOU.

10. Positive Feedback

I had inquired about her Migma listing from November and said she was still available. She was quick to respond in all inquires. Jrock had no issue delaying shipping as I was away on vacation. She arrived today in as described condition. Migma's beautiful and I would do business with her again!

11. I wish to say thank you .... I bought a brown tan Dia from JRockheven. All was perfect. The doll arrived after 4 days and its in perfect condition. Thanks for this :-)

12. I bought a full Venitu from JRockheven and the entire process was speedy and smooth! He arrived SUPER fast and in perfect condition! I couldn't be happier, I would definitely recommend dealing with her :)

13. I bought a Venitu from JRockHeven. A pleasant transaction!
      She was very patient with me throughout the whole process.

14. Neutral Feedback
      I bought Soom Dia boy from JRockheven and I still do not know which feel from this deal I have. The communication was great from the beginning, seller was nice and she waited for my payment one week (a little impatiently). After the payment, the communication began to be bad and very slowly, but I was ok with it, because seller told me that she had some problems .It is fine and I can understand it. JRockheven sent me a doll two weeks after payment. She added some very nice gifts as an excuse, the doll was packed well and I was happy at first. But then I unpacked his head and I was in shock. He had a lot of drilled piercing holes in his face.
      This modification wasn't state in sales post. There was written that he has glued on piercings and I was ok with it, because lot of my dolls have glued on piercings too. His head was utterly ruined for me because when I wanted to change the face up, he would have ugly and deep holes on his face. I contacted the seller immediately but communication with her began to be very poor. She answered me after several urgent messages. We finally agreed that I'll send the drilled head back to her and she will sent me her another one Dia's head which she offered on Marketplace too (and she's still offering..). It also was ok for me and I was happy with the solution. I sent the head quickly to her but she did not react again for a long time. Then I started to worry a bit, because she was still silence. The second head arrived yesterday. It was poorly packed and because of it has damaged face up, but I am also ok with it, because I'm going to change it. JRockheven also didn't pay my shipping costs which I had when I sent the first head back to her.
      I think I was very patient and tolerant.
      Anyway it went well finally and despite the very poor communication, it was pretty good deal.