1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juja

May 18, 2008

1. I bought a migidoll Miho dreaming head from Juja. Communication was great and shipping was super fast!
      Perfect seller! Thank you very much! <3

2. I sold a Latidoll yellow tan pirate Lumi to Juja.

WONDERFUL buyer, easy to communicate with, flexible and very prompt with payment.

Thank you! ;)

3. Did another faceup for Juja and had another wonderful experience!
      She is such a sweet and patient customer, truly ideal for a faceup artist! Would love to paint more of her babes in the future.

4. Juja bought a skirt from our last update. Another flawless transaction with this exceptional buyer. Thanks again!

5. Juja sold me a blank lati yellow lami on layaway. Everything was excellent, and she shipped amazingly fast, even international! So happy!! Thank you!

6. I sold Juja a multi head shiwoo. It was a perfect transaction. I would definitely work with her again with out hesitation! Thanks, Juja!!

7. I bought Ante face plate from Juja. Communication was great and shipping fast! I really reccomend her, great seller!
      Thanks

8. Sold a breakaway head to Juja. She was very friendly, great communication, fast payment, and it was an overall wonderful transaction. Thank you again <3

9. Wonderful transaction, lovely customer. Thanks again, hon!

10. Juja purchased a Lati Yellow limited doll from me on a layaway plan. Communication was super, and payments were made quickly. Would love to do buisness with again!

11. Juja bought my Lati basic Sunny in WS and we had a very easy transaction with great communication. It was a pleasure to deal with her and I can fully recommend her as a reliable and fast-paying buyer. Thanks, dear!

12. Juja bought two lati's from me. She was very nice to deal with! Fast payment and very kind person.
      Thank you again :)

13. Juja purchased my 1.5 Unoa body + headback on layaway. Her payments were prompt, and she was super friendly throughout the entire transaction! Great communication~ :)

Thank you so much for a wonderful transaction! You're welcome back anytime! <3 <3 <3

14. Just purchased the perfect little doll from Juja. Everything was delightful and stress free. Fast shipping and great communication too! What a great seller! Thanks, Juja!!!!!!!

15. Juja bought a puki puki body from me in NS. She paid super fast and communication was excellent at all times. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anybody else wanting to buy or sell.

16. Juja was very pleasant to negotiate with, very understanding and very fast on shipping a head I bought from her. I'd do business with her again in a blink of an eye!

17. Juja bought a Migidoll Jina head from me and the transaction went pleasantly well. Was quick to send payment and notified me when it arrived. I would certainly recommend as a buyer. ^^
      Thanks~!

18. Juja bought a tan domuya body from me on layaway. Communication was good and payments came when they said they would. :) Excellent buyer! THank you!

19. Purchased a minifee body from Juja, it arrived in record time, well packed and is perfect. Juja was lovely to deal with highly recommend her, Thank you so much. hugs xxx

20. I bought a Breakaway sleep vamp 08 head from Juja. Great communication and fast shipping. It was a pleasure to treat with her!
      Thank you :3