1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julienne ~Maine Mini Milliner

Mar 23, 2009

1. I commissioned julienne to make a bucket hat for my Yugiri and it came out absolutely perfect. Everything about the transaction was perfect. I would highly recommend julienne as a seller and certainly as a hat maker.

2. Oops, forgot to add the picture and you can't edit so here it is:
      [​IMG]

3. I commissioned a hat from Julienne for my Mini Riz doll and just saw pictures of it and LOVE IT. I can't wait to see it in person. She's so fun to work with. Pictures once I get it. Thank you so much again for making my girl a sweet hat :)

4. Just received a beautiful hat from Julienne and I couldn't be happier. Will put up pictures once my girl gets here. It's so cute and so detailed. :) She does amazing work and I know I'll be ordering more :)

5. Custom ordered a Velvet Top Hat from Julienne. What an amazing job! :D I absolutely love my doll's hat:aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea Not only was Julienne fast but her work is meticulous!:D:D I definitely will be ordering from her again:D Thanks Julienne!

6. Julienne made a wonderful hat for my tiny Bong! It's so incredibly tiny and precious, I love it. Thanks a bunch! :D

7. Thank you all for your kind words !!

8. I can't wait to take pictures of Sixx in his new hat made by Julienne! An amazing puki sized hat. Thanks so much for a perfect job!

9. Julienne is the best milliner on DOA! I just got 2 more hats from her that I commissioned. (I have 5 of her other hats...) She's a pleasure to do business with
      and her work is superb!

10. I commissioned a hat from Julienne, asking for a copy of an existing one. She did a wonderful job with it! And she went out of her way to get the right fabric and everything to make sure it was exact. I'm so happy. Will gladly commission again in the future :)

11. I had order a hat from Julienne a while back. It was for a Lati Yellow. The hat she made was wonderful and very detailed. I love it! It also fits the PukiFee Flora that I have know.

She was great to do work with. :)

12. Just commissioned a wonderful custom hat from Julienne. I wanted something that was very particular in style for my character, and Julienne created it perfectly! She is always an absolute pleasure to do business with, and I highly recommend! :pcupcake

13. i commissioned Julienne for 2 cloche hats, one for Mini Riz, and one for SD.... she is amazingly talented, and is dedicated to bringing your vision to life. she kept in touch along the way, and shipped promptly when they were finished. i can't speak highly enough of her work..... i will definitely work with her again.... thanks Julienne...:)

14. Julienne bought a mini-Riz from me, and it was a perfect transaction! She paid lightning fast and was a pleasure to deal with from start to finish. Thank you so much!

15. Julienne made a gorgeous blue velvet top hat for my MSD boy. It is so gorgeous and fits him just perfectly. Julienne was a pleasure to work with, and kindly sent me fabric and ribbon samples for my approval before beginning the project. Highly recommended!!!

16. Recently sold a wig to Julienne, and as always, it was a delightful transaction, I highly recommend her! :pcupcake

17. Julienne is awesome! She worked with me the whole way while we decided on little parts of the hat... and when I got the hats I was amazed by how amazing they were with actual lining and little "made in" tags... they were absolutely gorgeous. <3 Now I must get more hats. :>

18. I bought a tricorn hat from this marvelous woman and i cant say enough good things about her. Great communication, extremely well packed and very well made. I highlt recommend her for all your millinary needs

19. I commissioned a tricorn hat for my DS Hound from Julienne. She was a joy to work with: friendly and prompt communication, quick shipping and cute, secure packaging.

Thank you so much! It was fun working with you. :)

20. I commissioned a hat, and sent pictures and a movie clip to show exactly what I wanted the hat to look like. Julienne came through in a big way -- the hat is awesome, beautifully made and EXACTLY what I wanted. Julienne is a delight to work with, and you may be sure that I will be back for more hats!