1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julienne ~Maine Mini Milliner

Mar 23, 2009

1. Thank you all for your nice words... Hope you will all send pictures !

Julienne

2. I order 2 hats from Julienne .She's an adorable person and we have a great communication :)
      LOVE her work : great choice for the delicate fabrics and lace - as I like !!!
      Wonderfull handcrafter :)
      Thank you so much :)
      here some pictures of her work on my dolls ;)

[​IMG]

3. An other picture from julienne beautifull work :)
      [​IMG]

4. I bought two hats from Julienne and am very happy with them. She does beautiful work and has such an attention to detail - the hats are exactly what I was looking for. She always responded to my messages quickly and was wonderful to work with. Very highly recommended!! :)

5. I bought a hat off of DoA from Julienne, and she was wonderful to work with. The hat came out even better than I imagined. I'll post a picture as soon as the outfit it goes with is done. Would definitely buy from again.

6. I commissioned a hat from Julienne and it is just gorgeous. I wanted something soft, pink and ivory for my Senior Delf 1920s girl, and Julienne sent me an amazing little confection of a cloche hat...beautifully made, lovely fabrics and trim, all packaged in a wonderful little box. I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you so much, Julienne! :)

7. Thanks for your nice feedback. I just checked out your designs... Soooo Lovely !

Juliene

8. I just got my hat from Julienne. It was custom for my doll. THere was a problem that wasn't Julienne's fault, and was fixed in no time. Communication was wonderful, and Julienne very nice and friendly. The hat is incredible and it works so well with my doll. I just can't say enough nice things about this transaction and seller. I was asked to post a pic, so its below.

[​IMG]

9. Very sweet of you to leave such nice words and just love the picture. The outfit is super cool !

Julienne

10. Thanks. That hat really does so much for it. I'm so happy with it, it was worth every minute I waited. I put the outfit together from all over DoA. The striped shirt is part of a limited edition outfit a friend of mine is going to start selling soon. I got a slightly off prototype.

11. Howdy! I commissioned a Yankees Baseball cap from Julienne and the detail and work that went into this little cap is Mind Blowing! Awesome lil cap - Wow!
      [​IMG]

12. Julienne is absolutely incredible! I commissioned an outfit for my MNF Shiwoo. It's fairly complicated, and has multiple parts. Julienne's work just blew me away! Look:

[​IMG]

Isn't that insane?! She also kept in constant contact, and was always asking questions, which I love. She was perfect to work with! I would commission her again in a heartbeat.

13. Love, love LOVE the black and red cloche! Julienne's hats are wonderful!

(Fast shipping and great communication, too)

14. Tiggy commissioned her very own Yankees cap and Julienne made this awesome cap for her![​IMG]
      TANKs Julienne!!! :aheartbea:aheartbea:aheartbea ~ LOVE, TIGGy

15. Im so pleased with the hat I bought from Julienne, I cant praise her work highly enough, such attention to detail. I will deffinatly purchase from her again.
      Just look how cute my gal looks in her hat

[​IMG]
      Sorry the pic is small it was taken on my phone.

16. I commissioned a hat from Julienne and also bought an outfit - it was again a wonderful transaction, she seemed to have read my mind about what I wanted. As all her work the hat and the outfit are gorgeous, they easily are among the most beautiful clothes my girls call their own. Thank you so much, Julienne!

[​IMG]

17. Julienne made me a gorgeous 18th century tricorn! Thank you!! It was beautifully packaged! :-)

18. I commissioned a hat from Julienne and all things went perfectly fine. the hat she made thou I saw it from the photo she shown, but I already love it. Now I can't wait for the hat to arrive and put it on my boy. We shall deal again soon. <33 Thank you so much!

19. I commissioned a Renaissance-ish outfit for my Littlefee boy from Julienne, and she did an astoundingly amazing job. Everything is perfect, and she even made the tiny pouch out of real soft leather! :o I'm amazed at all the tiny little details. Thank you so much, Julienne. I couldn't have asked for better. Here is Rowan modeling his new outfit:

[​IMG]

20. Thank you so much... Rowan is adorable !

Julienne