1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julienne ~Maine Mini Milliner

Mar 23, 2009

1. [​IMG]
      Outfit for my Chiakarai (Bygg) and Tillo (puki)
      Julienne is my favourite person to work with! She is always so nice and prompt and have great ideas.
      Thank you so much! I just got more dolls and they all need hats! <3

2. I'm a repeat-repeat- repeat-repeat customer with Julienne, and her hats are AMAZING, making them with her is always a blast because she's always so nice and enthousiastic, I have a huge collection already but I'm sure I'll order some more in the future :)

3. After seeing DIL's puki in one of Julienne's hats, see post # 12. I had to get one one day for one of my kids. That day finally came. Not one but two hats.
      [​IMG]
      Sasami on left is wearing a lovely pill box style hat Julienne made in several sizes. We were lucky to get the LTF one. Plus I had asked her to make Yuki an aviator cap to go with his goggles. She did a fantastic job and both kids look fab. With 7 of these Littlefees, I have a feeling the others will want hats as well. :fangirl:

4. Julienne, I love your work and thanks again for another gorgeous hat!
      Here's my Kelley wearing her hat. [​IMG]

5. Julienne made another hat for my Victoria, and as usual it turned out gorgeous! I absolutely adore her work, I hope she will make many more hats for my dolls :) Thank you so much for your wonderful work, Julienne! It´s always a pleasure to deal with you!

[​IMG]

6. Please pardon the bump mods...
      But congrats to my mom!
      There is a beautiful article about her fabulous hats in Haute Doll!
      I'm just so proud of my litle girl...LOL

7. [​IMG]
      This is Shigure and he is my travel boy when I do trips by car. He has yellowed a bit in his 2 years with me so I asked Julienne to make him a bucket style hat not only to protect his skin but his lovely eyes as well. :fangirl: She did a fab job as always and my boy can't wait for July and trip to OH when he can wear his new hat in the pics.

8. I ordered a custom made bowler hat and it's perfect!! A++ seller for sure!

9. Just commissioned a beautiful (and wonderfully realistic) gentleman's Victorian top hat from Julienne. PERFECT transaction as always with this talented artist! And she also included a delightful gift, which was very sweet of her to do. Thank you so much! :chocoberry :aheartbea

10. Another great transaction with Julienne. This time around we got 6 bucket style hats for the Littlefee kids. She did them in colors I asked as well as made sure each was lined and well made for my kids rough & tough times. My Yotsuba even got one in many colors as she is not one to just go with one color. She is wonderful and always kept me updated on progress. Only would get hats from her.

11. I commissioned Julienne to make a tricorn hat for my UD Rio and everything went perfectly! The hat is absolutely perfect and she was so wonderful to work with throughout the transaction! Thank you so much ^_^

12. Today I got two new hats from Julienne, and again they are little miracles - I absolutely adore her work, and she is such a pleasure to work with! I will be back for some more rounds of marvelous hats :) Thank you so much, Julienne!!

13. Genius must run in the family: check out this Bonnet Julienne made in collaboration with her daughter, Spampy (Jennifer). I asked for a Jane Austin/Regency-style dress for my Banji (Peach). I sent some sample photos, and asked for puffed sleeves and bodice. Of course, They NAILED it :aheartbea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Squees and many thanks also go to Julienne for collaborating on the matching bonnet! Exquisite!

14. Awww... Thank you for your nice words, GoodbyeKitty173 ! Your girl looks adorable in the flowers !

Julienne

15. I purchased a custom made "Scrunchy Witch Hat" from Julienne. She got it made and shipped out extra fast so that I could get it in time for the Halloween Meet-Up. My girl looks lovely, I will post pictures when I have them. Thanks for a gorgeous hat, Julienne!

16. I bought one of Julienne´s witch hats and commissioned a cloche hat with a veil, and as with all the other commissions before, her work ist just lovely! Her hats are simply adorable, and working with her is a pleasure! I will be back for more!

17. I commissioned a White Sox (sorry Yankees) baseball hat from Julienne for my Littlefee and its perfect! Thanks you so much. Fantastic work and so wonderful to work with.
      Janet

18. Julienne made a totally precious cap for one of my boys. Super professional workmanship, a perfect fit, and really nice packaging. Excellent communication and speedy shipping. All around, this was a lovely transaction. Thanks!!!

19. I commissioned a hat from Julienne to match a description in a novel. She made very certain it was exactly what I wanted before even starting the hat, and again before sending it, and also checked with me several times during her progress. She was very pleasant throughout, and I received a beautifully crafted item. I highly recommend her services.
      Thanks, again!

20. I commissioned Julienne the xth time for two hats and a little jacket, and again she made small wonders come true! I absoluely love working with her, and her work itself is of outstanding quality. She can be happy I don´t live in her neighborhood - I would stand on her doorstep every week with new commissions ;) Thank you sooo much, Julienne!!