1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Julienne ~Maine Mini Milliner

Mar 23, 2009

1. I commissioned Julienne for another tricorn hat and everything went perfectly! She finished the hat so fast and it's a perfect fit! Thank you so much and as always, highly recommended! ^_^

2. I commissioned a puki sized top hat from Julienne, and it is absolutely wonderful!! As like the first transaction with her, it was great communication and she made it fast! Thank you!!

3. Got a hat and a little dress from Julienne today - again and as always her creations are small wonders! I am totally impressed with the quality of her workmanship! Communication and everything are excellent, transactions with Julienne are the most fun of all :) Thanks a ton, Julienne, til next time!

4. I am ever so pleased with Alex's bowler hat. Fantastic job. Excellent packing. Super fast and friendly. Couldn't ask for a better custom made hat.

[​IMG]

5. Just LOVE Alex !...Glad you are pleased...

Julienne

6. First it's always a pleasure to deal with Julienne. She always makes sure I ma happy with product before I pay and she always ships the hats in lovely boxes. This time around she made a special hat for my Pukifee HRH Princess Amelia.

[​IMG]
      HRH is very pleased with her hat and says this will make her quite regal on her trips among the common folk. :lol: yes I know we love her anyway. Thanks Julienne from me and her Royal P.. I mean Highness.

7. A gorgeous bonnet made by Julienne for my Domadoll Cooki

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wonderfull work, as always!!!

8. Thank you so much for you kind words, but need to tell you that your photography is amazing ! Once I get on your Flicker page, I find it very hard to leave.

Julienne

www.juliennes.com

9. Today I got two new little hats which where made by julienne - and again her lovely work amazes me to no end! I simply love her design, the hats are so perfectly made und full of wondrous detail. Working with her is a real pleasure and joy. Cannot wait for the next time! Thank you so much, my girls are simply glowing with their new hats :)

10. I commissioned 3 hats from julienne:
      2 pirate hats
      1 cowboy hat
      --for large (Iplehouse EID) boy.

They are all of amazing quality and workmanship!
      Great to touch, with a tailored lining.
      Nice details
      Well packaged (in boxes, packed separately in tissue and inner boxes).
      Fantastic communication.
      I've had lots of hats before--but these were VERY IMPRESSIVE!

I would HIGHLY recommend Julienne's hats and would LOVE to order again!

Definitely 5 out of 5 stars-- PLUS! :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :goldstar :D

11. Got another hat from my favorite hatmaker - and I love it! So beautifully made and of excellent quality, as usual! I will love to order the next one soon :D

12. [​IMG]
      Teddy I told you that wouldnt work! by Cbnloo5, on Flickr

[​IMG]
      You love him, don't you Teddy? by Cbnloo5, on Flickr

This is long overdo, but I can't stop playing with Teddy! julienne made a custom hat just for Teddy, who is a huge Woody(toy story) fan! It is the most wonderful hat, and has really made Teddy the character he is meant to be!
      Thank you so much Julienne. As soon as I can tnk of a another little boy hat he can dress up with, I'll be back!

13. I started a hat commission from Julienne, but after talking, I ended up commissioning an entire outfit from her. Communication was wonderful, planning was thorough, and the end product is splendid! The fit is perfect, the outfit is well detailed and finely crafted, and what I find most impressive is that it is exactly what I wanted!
      I am positive I am going to commission her for at least one more hat. It is simply a matter of time.
      {Hilary is pleased with his new outfit}
      [​IMG]

14. I am beyond delighted to add to the overwhelmingly positive feedback for Julienne! I commissioned a "Vampire Hunter D" hat in Hound-With-Fluffy-Hair size from her because I knew that my own hat skills are, well... sub-par at best. :) Her work is impeccable - it's a little overwhelming to see the beautiful detail in such a small thing.

Her communication is wonderful, she gave me options and suggestions (my first hat commission ever, and I am a clueless newbie with respect to hat jargon) and her shipping was perfect. Absolutely recommend her (and now seeing some of the super-tiny hats pictured above I'm even more blown away!) :)

15. I commissioned Julienne for a fedora styled hat for one of my boys…I'll need to commission her again because the boy the hat was intended for will never see it…it was stolen by one of my other dolls...lol

Anyway…communication and overall ease of working with her was wonderful. She kept me updated and sent progress pictures along the way. The hat was sent wonderfully boxed and wrapped. And the attention to detail makes it stand out (hat lining, labels, hand stitching)…all details and touches that are important to me. I'm truly pleased and will be commissioning her again in the future. Totally recommend.:D

16. Thank you very much for your kind words. I am so glad you are happy with your Fedora !

17. Totally amazing talent! I just got my commission today and I couldn't be happier; such amazing detail and fits my guy to perfection. Thank you so very much!!! Highly recommend this member and her hat making ability.:D

18. Thank you so much for your kind words... You were pleasure to work with !