1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for junipa

Jun 6, 2010

1. Junipa bought a pair of eyes from me
      she was super nice during the whole transaction and did not mind that everything took a bit longer because of Christmas holidays.
      As soon as she got the package she informed me. Thank you
      I highly reccommend her as a buyer and would love to make business with her again.

A+

2. A+++ for Junipa

I recommend Junipa to do business with. She is a lovely person that is consistent and serious about business while also being polite, kind and understanding. It was a very smooth transaction - I would do business again with her.

Thank you so much! ~Gus

3. Junipa purchased a DIM Laia Head from me and I couldn't be happier with our transaction. She always replied fast and sent the payment promptly. I was also informed when the head arrived. I would me more than happy to deal with her again! :D

4. I bought a Bimong Dandelion body from junipa.

She is a delight to deal with and a lovely person to talk to. The whole transaction was seamless. The body was packed with care and she even added some extras for me. All this even after just giving birth and having a long stay in hospital.

Perfect transaction and I wouldn't hesitate to deal with junipa again.
      :thumbup

5. I sold a fur wig to junipa and everything was smooth and easy. Communication was fast and flawless, she sent the money quicky and made sure to let me know as soon as she received the item. I would do business with her anytime again :)

6. Bought from Junipa a Heartstrung Ruse.
      She was super super nice. The communication with her is excellent. The packaging was unbeatable as well as the shipping. She added some goodies for the little girl's travel.
      And I don't know what else to say. Lots of good things about the treat and deal with Junipa.
      I will deal with her again for sure.

7. Bought a dreaming Dollmore Luv head from Junipa and the transaction went perfectly! Couldn't be happier :D Well packaged, shipped quickly, would definitely do business again.

8. I just had the greatest transaction with Junipa since I'm dealig on DoA which has been about 6 years for now. Juni was patient and understanding with my financial situation and allowed me a longer layaway for the not that expensive old type Supia girl body that I purchased from her. She was fast with answers and was really kind and nice all the way. ❤ When she shipped the body, Juni took pictures of the box's inside and outside so I could see how she wrapped the body and secured it in the box. Also the body arrived in 3 days which is super fast. I can't be happier now. ❤ Thank you! ❤

9. Bought Doll Chateau Carol from Junipa, and everything about the experience was lovely. Super friendly, patient and quick to respond. The package was shipped about a day after payment. Carol was safely and securely packaged, and in wonderful condition. She also sent a few beautiful gifts that I adore!

11/10, thank you so much Junipa for an awesome transaction.

10. Junipa purchased a DZ SD body from me and it was a great transaction; fast payment, friendly communication and she let me know when she had received the parcel- something I really appreciated as I was a bit worried because of delay caused by the Copnvid19 situation!! I definitely recommend Junipa to others here on DOA and I would love to do business with her again in the future ^___^

11. I bought a Camellia Dynasty Wong from Junipa. Communication was super quick and friendly and she shipped the doll out within a day. Perfectly smooth transaction, would do business with Junipa again!

12. I bought a Harucasting Adori from @junipa . The communication was wonderful! . The doll was shipped immediately and arrived well packaged and very quickly. She was just as described. I would definitely purchase again from Junipa!