1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junkets

Sep 28, 2006

1. I also had a great transaction with Junkets. She paid very quickly and was really great to talk to. ^_^

Thanks!

2. Mandy and I traded dolls. Mandy is so sweet and caring! And so quick to ship!
      I highly recommend anything Mandy is doing, she is great!!:fangirl:

:aheartbea:aheartbea

3. Junkets bought a wig from me. A perfect transaction in every way! Thanks so much! :aheartbea

4. Junkets bought a shirt from me on layaway and paid promptly and always made sure to keep in contact! She was even kind enough to mention when the item arrived! I'd definitely love to sell to her again!

5. I just recently ordered an SD10 boy body from Junkets and received him today. She was very lenient with me, letting me do a short layaway and even splitting the body from the head that she wanted to sell together. I received him in perfect condition and everything looked great!

There was great communication between her and I and I couldn't be happier with working with her.

Thank you very much! <:

6. Junkets purchased a sweater from me. She was always quick with communication, paid when she said she would, and was always friendly. In total, a joy to have dealt with. Thanks Junkets! :)

7. Junkets bought a pair of Hitomiya eyes from me. She was friendly, responded to PMs fast and and paid quickly. She was a complete pleasure to sell to and I would definitely buy or sell to her again! :D

8. Junkets bought a pair of pirate pants and an Ajumapama t-shirt from me ^_^
      She is very quick to answer PMS and so nice to deal with!!
      Thanks, your items are in the mail! :D

9. I recently had a transaction with Junkets and she was very quick to send payment and had very friendly emails. A very nice person to deal with!

10. Junkets bought a pair of Zoukeimura eyes from me with no problems at all :) She was very patient, paid exactly when she said she would and was friendly and prompt in all her communications. Thanks for such a pleasant transaction, and I hope you enjoy your Zouks when they arrive! :dance

11. Another positive feedback from me for Junkets, she is incredibly friendly and I just can't say how lovely it is dealing with her. She is so trustworthy and I would happily engage in more transactions with her in the future! :daisy

12. I bought a pair of shorts from Junkets. They were exactly as picture and were shipped out in a timely manner. She even included an extra treat in the package. Junkets was polite and kept communication throughout the entire transaction. I highly recommend her as a seller and wouldn't hesitate to do business with her in the future :thumbup

13. I just had another two wonderful transactions with Junkets She bought a pair of eyes from me as well as a MSD/SDC Volks outfit from a recent Dolpa.

She was a complete pleasure to deal with, as always and I would happily engage in transactions with her in a second. She's incredibly friendly and just wonderful.

14. Junkets bought some outfits from me~and make a very quickly payment~~
      we have a nice communication~ ^^
      thanks~

15. I just purchased an 'nino Ando head from Junkets and could not have had a better transaction. She was very prompt with her replies, payment information and getting this lovelylovely boy into the mail for me. I look forward to having an opportunity to work with her again!

16. Super buyer! Prompt and friendly transaction for a pair of AnotherSpace goggles.
      Thank you;)
      Flynn.

17. Junkets just bought a top from me--it was a real pleasure to deal with her! She's so communicative and friendly, and super-prompt about paying and exchanging information; I couldn't hope to sell to a nicer or more reliable person. :sumomo:

18. Junkets purchased a Fer dress from me. Payment was sent quickly and I was informed as soon as it arrived ^___^

Great transaction!

19. I bought a beautiful wig that I'm absolutely in love with from Junkets and was so very happy with the transaction! She was very kind, helpful, and quick to answer PMs. The shipping was fast and the wig was well packaged and neatly kept. :D

Ontop of that, there's the thoughtful little extras! I got a delicious package of hot cocoa with my awesome wig and it came at the perfect time as it was cold and flooded with rain that exact day! :XD:

So, all was greatly appreciated and I would gladly buy from this wonderful person/seller again in a heartbeat. Highly recommended and trustworthy. You are in good hands! I'm new to buying in the Marketplace but it's transactions and ppl like these that make me feel safe, comfy, and at home. :)

Thanks so much again~! :aheartbea

20. Junkets bought a shirt from me. She had fast payment, great communication, and was super-friendly, too! :) I'd definitely do business with her again.