1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junkets

Sep 28, 2006

1. Junkets bought a Puki PongPong from me. She was super quick to pay, and the communication was great. I highly recommend doing business with her.

2. Junkets was in a Migidoll group order with me. She was quick to make payment and keeps great communication. She's always very kind in our communication. :D Love to have her on board again if we have any future group orders~~! XD

3. I did a trade with Junkets. I sent her my Puki Lily in exchange for a Lati White Lily. Luckily, they both arrived on the same day as each other. It was a great experience. She even made a cute custom wig for her! Thanks!

4. I sold a pair of resin wings to her.
      She's a good buyer!Fast payment & good communication!
      Will to trade with her again!

5. A+++

I had a wonderful transaction with Junkets. I purchased a NS Migidoll Miho head with Armeleia faceup on 2 week layaway, and Junkets was fantastic throughout. Excellent communication, fast shipping and a genuinely lovely person. I'm incredibly in love with him, thank you again. <3

6. Did a trade: urethane Narsha for a French Resin Narsha. Worked out just great. Very good packaging. Pleasant transaction. Thanks.

7. Junkets purchased some leekeworld boots from me and is really too nice. >< I made a mistake and did not realize it was missing a spike stud, but has been truly understanding about the whole thing. An excellent buyer through and through! Thank you for such a pleasant transaction. ^^ Hope you will love the boots!!

A++, highly recommended!! :)

8. Thanks for all the great transactions, Junkets! &#9829;

9. Junkets purchased a littlefee Ante fullset outfit from me, and it was a great transaction. Quick communication and payment, and friendly to boot! Thanks again, and I am glad you're enjoying the outfit!

10. Sold a wig to Junkets -- fast payment and PMs, and she now owns the most adorable puppy ^^ Thanks again so much :daisy

11. Junkets bought a top from me~
      She's wonderful and very friendly!
      All communication was fast and smooth~

A recommended and trustworthy buyer!

12. I sold to Junkets :)
      Her payment and PM replies were prompt, and I loved doing businesse with her !
      I will be more than happy to do more businesses with her in the future.

13. bought some Sadol tops from me. Lovely buyer. thanks again.

14. Positive feedback for the purchase of a head to Junkets. Everything perfect. Thank you!

15. Junkets bought a Dollheart outfit from me. Paid immediately and Communication was great. Thanks again for such a pleasant transaction.

16. Junkets commissioned two sets of goggles from me; She was very polite and clear about what she was looking for and it was a fun project. Great communication and fast payment! Definitely recommended! :D

17. Junkets purchased an SD Tae outfit from me, and I could not ask for a smoother transaction. Thank you so much, Junkets! <3

18. I sold a Dollheart outfit to Junkets. She paid super quick and kept constant communication. She's a fab buyer and I would gladly do business with her again. Thanks so much! :)

19. I bought an outfit from Junkets and it arrived quickly and as described! Thanks!

20. Sold some Zouks to Junkets, and she paid when she said she would, was excellent with communication and was lovely to deal with ~ thankyou!