1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junkets

Sep 28, 2006

1. got my glati from her, nice to deal with xD

2. I bought an hewitt head from Junkets!
      All transaction was smooth! She made a well pack of the head!!
      Everything was perfect!! Thank you so much.

3. GREAT!
      I bought a SDC boy body to Junkets. Transaction perfect,. very fast shipment.
      Thank you so much!

4. Bought a drop-dead adorable mini from Junkets and it was another smooth and easy transaction. :) Would gladly deal with her again--and given my track record, someday I probably will!

5. My second very fantastic transaction with Junkets. She's incredibly easy to communicate with, ships out incredibly fast, and her dolls are always exactly as she states. :D

A happy customer yet again. XD

6. I purchased a Volks SDC Kurt from Junkets via layaway, and the whole transaction was wonderful! She is super polite and friendly in PMs and shipped the doll out when promised. The doll arrived well-packaged (I now have a good supply of bubble wrap, hehe) and just as described! I would definitely do business with Junkets again, it was a pleasure! :aheartbea

7. Wonderful buyer! Purchased a souldoll outfit from me, was friendly in pms and paid promptly as well let me know when it arrived. Couldn't ask for a more perfect buyer! Thanks again! :)

8. I participated in a group order ran by Junkets and she was an absolute pleasure to work with. She is very prompt at communicating, very polite in addressing questions and super fast in shipping the items. I highly recommend Junkets for any type of transaction. :aheartbea What a delight! :aheartbea

Thank you! ~Gus

9. had a great transaction with Junkets, I bought her AnnTagonist dred wig and it arrived overnight and looks great on my girl..thanks so much!

10. I bought a pair of MSD Leeke boots from junkets, and it was a perfect sale- she is super nice and shipped the shoes lightning fast, thanks so much!

11. Junkets purchased a Yo dress set from me. She paid very quickly and kept great communication. Highly recommend her anytime.thank you again.x.

12. Junkets purchased some option hands from me and the transaction was perfect! Quick PMs/payment, and a delight to deal with. Thanks~ :)

13. I just bought an SD10 jointed boy body from Junkets, and it was an absolutely perfect transaction--great communication, prompt shipping, and the body arrived in pristine condition (with a goodie bag of candy, even!). I would never hesitate to do any kind or size of transaction with Junkets. :)

14. I bought a great pair of eyes from Junkets and the transaction was fast and smooth. Perfect! ^_^

15. Junkets purchased a corset from me. She paid very quickly and communication was great! I would love to do business with her again. :)

16. Junkets was a pleasure to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to sell something to her in the future.

17. junkets purchased a shirt from me, paid right away and was a sweetheart to deal with, thanks so much~

18. Wonderful transaction, Quick to respond and quick with payment. I would definitely do business with Junkets again and again.
      Thanks for such a seamless transaction!

19. I bought a doll from Junkets and she was so much fun and professionally perfect during our transaction. She was willing to ship my requested method and did so quickly. My doll arrived safe and sound as he did from company and I couldn't be happier. I would love to work with Junkets again, sweet seller, highly recommended! ♥

20. *Junket bought a set of clothes from me. The transaction was so great!!!. Fast communication and payment! Very great buyer!
      Thank you!