1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Junnosukebe

Apr 15, 2010

1. I bought a Mirodoll body from Junnosukebe, and I couldn't be happier with it! She shipped it partially unstrung, and helpfully labelled all the pieces for me! (They were wrapped individually. ♥) I love love love it, I'd buy from her again in a heartbeat.

2. Junnosukebe bought a Mydolling Heeah from me. It was a smooth, friendly trade, with great communication and prompt payments from the buyer. Certainly most welcome to buy/trade with me again.
      Thank you kindly,
      Cheers,
      Flynn.

3. Junnosukebe bought a MDR Fang head from me. It was a very good transaction, I am happy with it and will reccomend this buyer no anyone.
      Thank you! ^__^

4. I have painted her Migidoll Mu's head ^^
      She gave me detailed brief and I have no problem to communicate with her. There's something wrong with the EMS custom and we solved the problem quickly.
      She was very helpful and it was pleasant transaction. Thank you so much <3

5. Junnosukebe commissioned a faceup from me and was lovely throughout! Quick communication and payment. Thank you so much!

6. Junnosukebe bought my tawny male romantic Dia using lay away, and everything went excellently well! Payments were always on time, and communication great! They even let me know right away when he arrived and that all was well! Thank you so much for that!
      I definitely highly recommend Junnosukebe as a buyer! Everything went smoothly and there were no problems!
      Thanks!

7. Junnosukebe bought my Dollshe Bernard.
      Very sweet and very good and fast communication :thumbup
      Perfect buyer!

8. Bought a MDR Fang from junnoosukebe.
      Transaction was very smooth and easy. Great communication!
      Definitely would buy again from them!

9. I recently completed a partial trade with @Junnosukebe — their Merry Doll Round Olathe for my Minifee Alan, and it was all-around a wonderful transaction. Excellent communication throughout, quick to ship, and when there was as a shipping delay, @Junnosukebe was kind enough to call ParcelForce to get updated information. After that, my package arrived with no further delays!

The doll was packaged extremely well for her trip overseas, and I couldn't be happier with her. They also kept me updated on the arrival of their package.

I highly recommend working with @Junnosukebe. They are trustworthy, friendly, and professional.

10. I just bought a Merrydoll Round Pruna from Junnosukebe and the transaction was lovely :) communication was easy and pleasant with quick responses to all of my questions (which were many lol) The doll arrived exactly as advertised and very well packaged. I would highly recommend working with Junnosukebe!

11. Just recieved a Merry Doll Round Merry and Petrichor body from Junnosukebe.
      I needed a long layaway and Junnosukebe was more than happy to oblige.
      They answered all my questions, took extra photos and also included extras for free.
      Posted extremely quickly once paid - very happy with transaction and doll. Highly recommended seller.

12. I purchased a Little Rebel Tenten head from @Junnosukebe and it was a wonderful transaction! She was very polite, communicative, and shipped very quickly. I would happily do business with her again. :aheartbea Thank you again! :D