1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for juno0602

Sep 8, 2006

1. Bought a pair of jeans from juno0602, Let me do a short layaway ^^ Very nice to deal with and fast to ship. Highly Recommended!
      Thank you~

2. Wonderful seller!! Bought a doll from juno and let me do a 3 month layaway, shipped immediately after last payment. Very, very friendly with good communication. Never pushed at all. Very pleasant transcation :) :aheartbea

3. Another wonderful transaction with juno0602! This time I was the buyer--I bought an SD body from her, and she was very nice to deal with, and *super* fast, both with communication, and shipping! Most importantly, the body is in really fantastic, like-new condition. Thank you so much~:aheartbea

4. I just bought a pair of Vjeans from juno0602, and it was a super-smooth, quick, friendly transaction--I would be delighted to buy from her again! The jeans are in absolutely pristine condition, too. A great experience in every way. :daisy

5. Thank you, for the lovely Elena head. She was packaged very nicely and arrived very quickly!
      I received Kind & Friendly communication.. I highly recommend Juno0602 !

6. She is a great seller! ^___^ I have bought a sdc kaede from juno and she is very friendly and quiet with me (I don't speak english) é///è Thank you! Very fast shipping and the doll is perfect! ;)

Thank you ^^

7. Juno0602 bought my Masha and it was a perfect transaction. Quick payment and wonderful communication. Thank you juno.

8. Just bought a wig from Juno0602. It arrived quickly, wonderfully packaged and in gorgeous condition. I love it and the transaction went smooth as silk. I'd definitely buy from Juno0602 again.

Thank you!

9. Great seller! The body was just as described, and packaged well for shipping. Very prompt service, too. I definently recommend juno0602! :fangirl:

10. I purchased a couple of items from juno and they arrived swiftly and in perfect condition, just as described. :) Wonderful seller! Thank you~!

11. I bought a SD13 sized volks coat from juno0602.
      And I have to say, she is a lovely person to deal with :D
      Very friendly and understanding ! I love what I got from her, and hope I can do more businesses with her in the future [well, already doing another one xD]
      Thanks a lot!
      ~Chika <3

12. Everything was perfect! I purchased a great pair of SD13 jeans from Juno--who was kind enough to caution me that it might not fit my doll--a very thoughtful gesture for a seller--regardless they ended up working out great. ^_^ Awesome communication, quick shipping; thank you so much again! :3

13. Bought a pair of Dolpa 17 jeans from juno0602, she responded very quickly, shipped fast and was great to deal with. =)

14. I bought an SD13 girl body from juno0602 recently. Shipped it the day after I paid, responded to PMs quickly, and was generally a very nice person to do business with. ^__^ Thanks again!!

15. Just bought a Juri'06 head from juno0602. It shipped quickly, was packed very securely, and was in exactly the photographed condition.

Extremely polite in correspondence and prompt in replying.

16. Absolutely don't hesitate to do business! Totally reliable. I bought a limited head and he was so well wrapped. Speedy shipping too!

Thanks for a great transaction!

Jay

17. Darling Juno let me adopt her Amakusa head. From all her glorious feedback I knew she would be a good seller and I was SO right.

The head is perfect and she was prompt and kind in all her communications. She packed it with utter care and protected it with the best packaging I have ever seen. It was sent speedily.

Next week the body arrives from Hong Kong! Roll on Amakusa...with deepest thanks to Juno for bringing him into my life.

18. I purchased a tan elf cookie from juno0602, and the whole transaction was completely and absolutely full of awesome. She shipped exceedingly fast, too.

Everything was as pictured in the sales thread, and I'm a very happy camper.

19. I bought a body from Juno and it was a wonderful experience :D Ideal seller!

20. Just finished buying an Elf Lishe on layaway from Juno0602, and she was amazingly wonderful to work with! Great communication, and always very nice, even though I had to extend my layaway unexpected. It's due to her that our new girl is here to enjoy Christmas with us; she shipped the day after I made the final payment, even with the mob at the post office this time of year! She even sent the delivery confirmation number right after shipment. :)