1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for juno0602

Sep 8, 2006

1. Just finished paying off a full outfit set, wig, boots, and Cristal head that juno0602 allowed me to purchase on layaway. She was wonderful to deal with, as she was during past transactions. My items were shipped shortly after my final payment, arrived here in perfect condition, and were securely packaged.

Thanks once again, Ceila!

2. bought volks clothes set, came fast and perfect. thank you so much!

3. Sold a Michele to juno0602 - great transaction - great communications, SUPER FAST PAYMENT - highly recommended all around!!!!

4. I bought the Kira Fullset outfit and boots from juno0602.
      She is so warm and friendly. The price was really fair and the package came quickly. I really enjoyed chatting with her throught the transaction. I feel I have made a new friend!
      Sending you best wishes as you pare down your resin family and begin your human family! :aheartbea:

5. I bought sd17 boy body from her.She is very nice and friendly.:aheartbea
      Fast replied , fast Shipping and she packed the body really secure.
      It is a pleasure to do business with her.

Thank you so much :D

6. juno0602 is an amazing seller! She let me purchase a Volks Yo-SD Piccolo on layaway, and was so sweet to do so. She's even letting me buy another doll on layaway and... she is an absolute gem to work with. (And she shipped him out the same day I made my last payment! So awesome!)

Thank you again for such a sweet boy! I really can't wait to get this new boy all paid off!

7. I purchased a YoSD Tanpopo from Juno0602 by layaway. The whole transaction with her was wonderful~!
      She was always quick to reply to pm's, was very understanding about my paypal problems, shipped off the little one VERY safely and immediately, and just all around was an absolute joy to deal with.
      Thank you so much for my new little one~! Thanks so much for a great transaction.
      I'd definitely recommend Juno0602 ~!!!!! :D

8. :D I just bought 2 lovely dress sets from Juno0602 and everything was perfect! :D
      Than you so much <3 <3 :) Good comunication and great shipping!!!!!

9. I bought a doll from juno0602 and she was so nice and sweet. She kept her doll in perfect condition too! What a great person to deal with! *hugs*

10. Purchased princeling Cherry from Juno0602. Shipping was lightening fast and the doll is in excellent condition. Communication was superb! I would definately purchase from Juno0602 again.

Lishe

11. I bought the sweet dream el Juno0602 was selling! she's one of the best sellers I've ever dealt with^^
      she's really nice and helpful: she accepted the layaway and we had a very good comunication, the shipping was really fast too!

absolutely recommended <3

12. I bought to her a Yo-SD Chinatsu with boy body by layaway. The whole transaction with her was perfect, she was so gentle, sweet and very fast.
      The shipping was inmediatly fast before the last payment, and the cutie arrives in perfect conditions.
      She is a very good seller, highly recommended!

Thank you very much!! :aheartbea:aheartbea

13. Gorgeous luts wig arrived from juno today.. Its perfect . My Lexus adores it

14. bought 2 sets of clothings from her~ she is a really nice and friendly seller. prompt in replying pms~ definitely will like to buy things from her again~ ^o^

15. Two awesome transactions with Celia!!! :fangirl: One as a seller and the other as a buyer. I'd definitely do business with her again. :aheartbea

16. Bought a few wigs from Cecila & transaction was very pleasant. She maintained excellent communication, mailed the items promptly & was just a delight overall. :)

17. i bought some luts cargo pants from celia,

we had a wonderfull transaction even when paypal played up, she was patient and a pleasure to deal with

PERFECT :aheartbea

18. juno0602 became a new mother of my Mamu.
      The payment was done promptly and all PMs were sent smoothly and were very polite.

Thank you very much!!
      I highly recommend Juno0602.

19. Bought a Volks Alain head from Celia and she was wonderful! Great comunication and so fast to post! i received him today (Friday) and I only bought it on Monday!
      Oh and I love my Alain, so handsome:aheartbea

20. I bought a Breakaway head from juno0602 and I could not have been happier. She was incredibly patient with me when my payments kept going wonky, she sent him out right away, and he's exactly as pictured. I would do business with her again in a heartbeat!