1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for juno0602

Sep 8, 2006

1. I bought a pair of SDF hands from Juno and she was so awesome! Let me do a delayed payment and sent them right out!

Thank you so much, I can't reccomend her enough ;)

2. Bought a pair of Volks jeans from Juno. They were shipped quickly after fast and friendly communication from her =D. I'm very happy with my purchase, thank you so much!

3. Bought a beautiful dress from Juno. It was shipped fast and cummunication was wonderful! She answered all my questions the best she could and was very sweet. Thank you again!!

4. I bought a wig from juno0602 and was very pleased with the prompt communication and quick shipping time. The item was packed carefully and received in mint condition. Great seller! Thank you so much! :D

5. Bought a Luts dress. Great communication and was very patient with me. Thank You! Came in great condition and looks fabulous. Great Seller and i would definately buy from her again.

6. Bought a EL from Juno0602, she let me do layaway for him. Very nice, Great comunication & sent him out right away and got him fast. Great Transaction, Highly Recommended ^^ Thank you

7. Bought a really great outfit from Juno0602. Great communication, quick to ship. Wonderful experience.

8. It was the first time i bought form someone on the forum. I greatly appreciated the fast and smooth transaction. Kaoru loves his boots and shirt. juno0602 sent the items on the same day i gpt in contact and payed. It was very quick and i am very happy:)

9. Nice to deal with and great communication. :) Prompt, speedy shipping. Thanks a lot~ :D

10. I purchased a Leeke wig from juno0602 and it could be cuter.
      Fast shipping, super sweet communication. Thanks for the fabulous transaction. :)

11. I bought the LUTS Rubia set from Juno. :3 Very fast in communication, very nice. She shipped fast also and it was well packed. ^^ Thanks so much!

12. I bought leeke wigs from Juno.
      I highly recommended Juno ^^
      She's really sweet and nice. She shipped fast and the wigs were well packed. Oh..and the communication was great too.

Thank you a lot :)

13. I bought a Lahoo outfit from Juno and it was really a easy transaction, she's really a nice person, so fast to reply and send package, I highly recommand her !! Thank you so much again !!! :aheartbea

14. Had another wonderful transaction with Juno0602, Bought a Breakaway head, she let me do a layaway for him. Very nice, Great comunication & sent him out right away and got him fast. Great Transaction, Highly Recommended ^^ Thank you

15. Juno is just wonderful to deal with! She is patient, reasonable and really went out of her way to make us happy. Thank you!

16. Ah, Juno:aheartbea
      Bought my second head from her and everything was just perfect!
      She allowed me to put him on layby and sent him as soon as I had paid. She has wonderful friendly pm's and the items are so well packaged and in perfect condition.
      I would not hesitate to buy anything from Juno0602:)

17. I bought a wig from her, it was sent really quickly and well packaged, thankyou!

18. I bought a Yugiri head from Juno and I am -very- pleased with it. She was VERY patient with me and very sweet. Thank you sooo much, he's beautiful and I love him so much already <3!!

19. I bought Juno's H.Naoto Channel Outfit set and couldn't be more pleased!!! Her communication was outstanding, as was her patience and kindness. The shipping was shockingly fast too! I love the dress set! Thank you so much! I'd recommend her in a heartbeat!

20. Juno sold me a Yui head. It was an excellent, professional transaction, start to finish. Great communication, quick ship, wonderful packing job, perfectly gorgeous Yui exactly as described. I'd love to work with her again!

Thanks so much!