1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juubei

Aug 16, 2006

1. I bought some doll clothes from Juubei - quick responses and everything shipped right away! :)

2. Juubei sold me a much needed type 2 neck mech for my poor bodyless Na-nu-ri! I was kinda afraid I wouldn't find one... :D

3. I was one of the participants on Juubei's Lati group order, and she was wonderful all through the process. She's a pleasure to deal with, and I'd definitely do business again :)

4. :daisy I just completed a tremendous transaction with Juubei. She was extremely easy to work with, had great communication, and my Nanuri head was packaged very carefully and shipped very fast. I couldn't be more pleased! I can highly recommend Juubei to everyone here on DoA who wants a good solid deal from a very nice and dependable person.

5. Bought an awesome wig and it arrived safe and sound today! Thanks, Juubei!

6. Just recieved some MSD socks from Juubei! Perfect condition, fast shipping, lovely to work with. I'd definately do business with her again.

Thanks so much!! :D

7. I received shirts from juubei. Very quick delivery and just as pictured. :)

8. I bought a BW CP Moon head from Juubei... He arrived quickly, well packed and in perfect shape. 'Excellent transaction all around. ^_^

9. Bought a pair of jeans from her, great transaction and fast shipping~ ^_^

10. participated in a group order run by juubei, and everything went very smoothly and promptly! Thanks again! =D

11. I bought eyes from juubei and they arrived quickly. Great transaction:) !! Thank you!

12. Thanks so much Juubei! :cheer Got my stuff quickly and it's all as pictured/described. Awesome seller! Would not hesitate to buy from again.

13. I bought a doll from her. She was very patient with me, and even held the item for me. thanks alot~! =DD

14. I purchased Juubei's lovely Soul Doll Little Metel, and I could not be happier with the transaction!

Shipping was super fast! Communication was very clear, constant and friendly. The doll herself was exactly as described and packed very securely and safely!

All transactions on DoA should be this smooth and easy! I highly recommend this wonderful seller!

15. Juubei participated in a LUTS group order I ran. Fast payment and good communication, thank you for joining my first group order^^

16. juubei ordered Bada thru me. Excellent transaction with her! Thanks!

17. I had a great transaction with Juubei...even though the item was delayed from the company (not her fault), she kept me informed and updated all throughout the wait. I look forward to working with her in the future.

18. I participated in a Souldoll group order with Juubei. She was very communicative in letting us know when things were delayed by the company (not her fault) and shipped immediately after the items arrived. I'd definitely work with her again!

19. Juubei organized a Souldoll GO, and it's been a great experience: good communication, fast shipping, definitly recommended ^_^
      Thank you !

20. I participated in Juubei's Souldoll order and she was great to work with, very friendly and good communication. I got a carrier in the order and I'm sure it must have been an extra hassle for her, so thanks again!