1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juubei

Aug 16, 2006

1. Bought a LSG BC Elf. Great transaction. doll was perfect in every way.

2. Had a great transaction and purchase with Juubei. Friendly communications and very accomodating. Would be happy to purchase from her again. Thanks so much , Juubei.

3. I bought a Jace head from juubei, and it was a great transaction! She kept me informed of what was going on, allowed a small layaway, and even took extra pictures of the head to keep me from going nuts as I waited. I'd definately buy from juubei again!

4. I just had my second fabulous transaction with Juubei. I purchased a wig and a pair of glass eyes. Not only was she very quick with communications but she was also nice as can be and shipped extremely fast. You can't go wrong here, folks!:)

5. I bought a pair of Hound-size boots from Juubei, and she was so fast with shipping and wonderful to work with. She's always awesome to buy from and her dolly stuff is always as described and perfect!

6. I bought a Yukinojo wallet from Juubei. She was very polite and communicated well, the item was shipped very quickly and arrived in good condition. Good seller! :)

7. I traded bodies with Juubei and everything went very smoothly! ^__^ I'm very happy that our trade went so well. ^__^ I would not hesitate to buy or trade from Juubei. ^__^

8. Quick and easy transaction! Very friendly and nice to deal with. :-) Thank you so much!

9. I bought a tshirt from Juubei. It was shipped super fast. Thanks so much!

10. A super fast shipper ~ Fantastic outfit ~ what more could one ask for!!!!
      Thank you.:)

11. Just bought a doll from Juubei - and she is made of Win and Awesome!
      Fast communication, very easy and pleasant to deal with - and she shipped immediately after I made the last payment! He was packaged carefully and safely, and arrived in beautiful condition! I highly recommend her as a seller!

12. Juubei bought a Volks SDC wig from me a little while ago. The transaction was seamless in all respects. Highly recommended! :)

13. I purchased a guitar from Juubei. It came SO fast! I didn't know what I had gotten in the mail at first, that's how quick it was! It was packaged perfectly and came exactly as it looked in the photos. Thank you so much! :)

14. I bought a SD10 boy body from Juubei and it was a pleasant transaction. Very prompt replies to my PMs and inquiries, fast shipping with safe packaging, and product was just great. Thanks a bunch!

15. Just got a wig from Juubei and she was very nice to deal with. She was very patient about PayPal being a bit weird for me and she shipped out very fast after that got cleared up. All in all a most excellent experience. :)

16. Bought a cute jacket from Juubei and it arrived pretty quick! Will certainly deal with again. Thanks!

17. I recently bought a BW girl body from Juubei. Since it was being sent to my customizer, Juubei unstrung the body before shipping, even though it wasn't necessary. ^_^ Would definitely buy from again.

18. I tagged along on a group order ran by Juubei. We were all kept updated and my package arrived soon after Juubei shipped it out. Great group order! I wouldn't hesitate to join another ran by Juubei.

19. I participated in an Iplehouse group order run by Juubei and everything was wonderful and my items were sent the day the entire order arrived~! Thank you so much for everything :)

20. Juubei is so nice! I was in her Iplehouse group order and everything was so organized and the order went smoothly. I also bought a couple of items from her for sale page and she shipped everything together for me. Thank you!!!