1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juubei

Aug 16, 2006

1. Bought eyelashes off Juubei...very nice person, quick shipper, I'm very happy! (Now if I can only figure out how to put the lashes on a dolly, I'll be set, ROFL!)

2. I bought a Kid Delf Boy Body in White Skin from Juubei. Great transaction, very quickly, and a nice person ^^

3. Bought from Juubei, super lovely wig, fast shipping, thanks so much! =^_^=

4. I bought two wigs from Juubei and she shipped them amazingly fast, and was great to deal with. ^_^

Thanks very much!

5. I just bought a head from Juubei. She was so pleasant to do business with, very communicative. She sent photos for me to approve the face-up (by the very talented Khiarhu), then sent it out the next day. I received him three days later. Very good seller, highly recommended. :)

6. I am now the delighted owner of an Iplehouse Tan Dreaming Lion, thanks to Juubei's (and Khiarhu's) kind understanding and layaway. Perfect and smooth transaction. Thank you very much! :-D
      -Starherd

7. Juubei purchased a pile of Mr. Saturn t-shirts from me, everything went smashingly. XD

Thanks again!

~Anrui

8. I bought a pair of pants from her. She was really fast and communicative. Wonderful. :)

9. I've bought a Lu-Wen head from Juubei and all was perfect. Thanks so much !!!!!!!!!!!! Juubei accepts a trade and she was very nice and prompt for shipping. I recommend her to all buyers !

10. Juubei is teh ultimate stand-up babe! ^^ I have bought from her online & in person, and she's always got great things at good prices. I just bought a wig, and she went out of her way to try it on the head-size I needed it to fit, before I committed to buy it. Pleasant & professional to deal with, and the shipping was fast too. Thanks much!

11. I just bought her Iplehouse Soo-Ri head. Extremely fast shipping and very well packaged. The whole transaction was handled professionally. I highly recommend her without reservations.

12. I bought a boy vest by a la Mode from Juubei
      It arrived safe and sound with no problems
      Recommended :)

13. I bought an item from Juubei and it arrived really fast! It was a pleasure doing business with you~ thanks Juubei!

14. Participated in a head trade with Juubei, everything went very smoothly and she was lovely to deal with :) Very trustworthy, thanks~!

15. I bought a wig from Juubei. It got sent back to her because of a postal error, but she mailed it to me right away after that. She kept in good communication when I wrote her, and the product is beautiful. My boy looks perfect in it. I would recommend her as a seller to others. Thanks Juubei!

Ean

16. I bought a wig from Juubei :) It was a great transaction !
      Items she sells are in great condition, shipped very fast. And Juubei is a very nice and honest person :)

17. I bought a pair of eyeballs for my girl and they got here yesterday. They're really pretty and they got here fast. I'd recommend her definantly! Thank you Juubei!

18. I bought a pair of SD girl panties from Juubei. She was very prompt with her PMs and wasted no time in shipping them out. I highly recommend her as a seller and would not hesitate to do business with her again ^_^

19. I bought the Amakusa wig and outfit from Juubei for a great price and even though I purchased one from DoA and one from her eBay auction, she combined shipping and packaging and was all around very friendly. Thanks so much!

--Nadia

20. I bought a Doll Zone BB July from Juubei and she was very nice, shipped very quickly. And she was flexible with me, which she didn't have to be but she was. I totally appreciated it. ^.^ I will continue to buy from her as long as she has stuff I wanna buy. Thanks Juubei!