1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juubei

Aug 16, 2006

1. a fantastic seller! she answered my pms the same night i sent them. a very smooth transaction followed and i had my new wig less than a week after i inquired about it. i would definitely buy from her again. <3

2. Buying head Kill_U
      Everything perfect. Very carefully and very quickly throughout
      Thanks ^^

3. I bought a carrier bag from jujubie. Great to work with. Even gave me a bit of a refund when the shipping was less than expected. How cool is THAT?
      AND it was hre in a matter of 3 days. I am so impressed!

4. Traded a 1.5 unoa body for a 1.0 unoa body with Juubei. She was great at communicating and quick with the shipping. Very nice and personable to deal with.

Thanks Juubei! :)

5. I traded two 1.5 unoa faceplates for two 1.0 faceplates. I felt confident enough in her feedback and reputation, that I sent her my faceplates first. She was polite, friendly, packed carefully and shipped quickly. Who could ask for more?

6. I bought a head from Juubei and everything it is very well crossed ! Very good communication too ~ ;)

7. I just bought the most gorgeous Volks head from juubei. Wonderful seller to deal with and I couldn't be happier with my new doll! Thank you so much! :daisy

8. Bought a Volks boy body from Juubei. Excellent communication and prompt shipping :)

9. Bought a Volks boy body from Juubei, perfect transaction, thank you very very much!

10. Just got my Volks SD13 body in the post, and it is perfect- exactly what I was after, and it couldn't ahve been a better, easier transaction. :D

11. Feedback: POSITIVE
      Just received "Puki Mary" from Juubei. She arrived promptly, and in excellent condition. A wonderful transaction, indeed!

12. I bought a domuya flexi body from Juubei and the transaction went very well! She was friendly and quick to reply all PMs. She sent the body out promptly and he arrived really well packaged too:) She is a great seller and I recommend her to anyone! :)

13. I bought a Volks Williams from Miss Juubei via layaway and had an amazing transaction with her. She was kind enough to let me have a layaway on him, and was super flexible on the payment period. :D All of my PMs were repsonded to in a short time~ and she did let me know ahead of time that her job calls for crazy hours in case she could not get online as often. My gorgeous boy was shipped in a timely manner, and was packed super well~ [There was no way he was gonna break in that fortress of a box] He is wonderful, just as described, and she even included his default eyes. I would be more than happy to work with her in any transaction again. Thank you soooooooooooo much Juubei for letting me buy my dream doll~ <3

14. I bought a wig, and it went perfectly! Good communication, fast shipping, arrived in perfect condition, just all around easy and perfect. Thank you again!

15. I bought a Lune head from Juubei. It was reasonably priced, was pack well, arrived fast and just as described. Also need to mention that communication is excellent. I would definitely do business with her again. Mahalo!

16. Juubei is a great and carying seller! I bought 2 CCC creatures from her! Everything went on smoothly! The dolls arrived carefully packed and in great condition! I love them so much!
      She responses very quickly and answers all questions of the buyers =)
      Highly recommended! Thank you so much again!!!

Hugs from Russia!

17. juubei bought a doll body from me - excellent transaction. Thanks!!

18. Jubei is just the loveliest seller on earth! I adopted a pukipuki from her, and she was very understanding, shipped quickly, and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction.

Thank you so very much -- I would buy from you again in a heartbeat!

Cat

19. Juubei is a recommened seller I would buy from again.

I bought a SOOM Glati from Juubei on a short two-part layaway, and had an overall positive experience. Communication was a little slow at times and the doll was shipped late, but when I inquired she responded quickly with an explanation and everything worked out fine :) Glati and extras were well-packed and arrived two days after being shipped! Thank you so much, he's adorable!

20. It was a great experience to deal with Juubei. I bought a Beyla Fullset and the package arrived lightening
      fast from the US to germany. Everything was well and carefully packed and all parts are exactly as descriped. The communiactaion was prompt and always friendly. I highly recommend Juubei as a seller. Thank you so much!