1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Juxian

Jul 9, 2008

1. I joined Juxians Abadon split and I cannot be more gratefull! She was an absolutely pleasure to deal with and she even understood when paypal decided to be a bitch to us both. I could not recommend her enough for splits! I wish all transactions were this nice!

2. Juxian purchased a purple fer from me. Lovely to work with. Highly recommend. Thanks very much and enjoy!!

3. Can't believe I forgot to leave feedback. >< I participated in a split with Juxian for a wig. Great to work with, kept me up to date and got everything out promptly.

4. Sorry for a late feedback. I sold Kirril boy to Juxian. The transaction was fast and very pleasant. The payment was quick. Juxian also let me know when the boy arrived.
      It was a very pleasant transaction, would love to do a business with her again! thank you!

5. I bought a modified CH Junior-Ai Marco from Juxian, item description was precise, transaction smooth, shipment super-fast and communication very friendly!
      Thank you very much (and for the unexpected extras, too))!
      Highly recommended, would definitely do business again :)

6. Juxian bought a Kaelin head from me. She was lovely and communicative from beginning to end and very understanding when I told her I missed out mailing some items with the head. Thank you for the pleasant transaction! :D

7. I just sold a doll to Juxian and the transaction went beautifully. Payment and communications were very prompt and Juxian is always a joy to deal with. She's a real sweetie and I couldn't be happier that she's giving a home to the little boy I sent her way!

8. I've bought a doll from Juxian, thanks to her now I have my precious Amorie (Soom Bygg)!
      The transaction was really fast, comfortable and very pleasant!
      Thank you, dear, I'm so happy now!*^^*

9. I bought a doll jacket from Juxian. The item was in a perfect state, shipped really fast and Juxian is a super nice person to communicate with. She deserves a great recommendation :)

Thank you!

10. I bought a pair of eyes from Juxian
      great transaction
      very friendly,kept me updated the whole time and shipping was fast
      thanks again!!

11. I'm bought a DIM event head from Juxian. Everything went fine and quickly. She send a little useful gift with a head. It was very pleasant to me to receive it.
      And Juxian &#1088;as rendered the big help with Hiruma's mnm group order.
      Thank you a lot Juxian!

12. I bought a 70 cm outfit by Dolfor from Juxian. She was very sweet and answered all my pms quickly. The item shipped promptly and I even got a cute gift with my package. It was a perfect transaction! I definitely recommend Juxian to all serious buyers/sellers. Thank you :)

13. Purchased a pair of customhouse lj boots from Juxian! She shipped promptly and communication was excellent! thanks so much!!!

14. J purchased some MSD and 70cm clothing from me, and it couldn't have been better, very polite, would deal with again. Thanks so much!

15. Bought some SD clothes from Juxian. Wonderful transaction! Very friendly, great communication, prompt shipping. Would do business with again! :)

16. Juxian is awesome to deal with! I bought a set from her for my 70cm boy and had a pleasant time chatting with her. Her communication is wonderful, she responds quickly and shipping of the item was very quick from Latvia to the U.S.

5-STARS!! :)

17. Sold Dollheart Wine Melody to Juxian and transaction was perfect. Great, pleasant communication and quick payment. I highly recommend this member to anyone here on DoA.
      Thanks again!

18. I purchased a Volks SD-13 beauty white body from Juxian. She was a lovely person to talk to. The body was packaged perfectly and came in record time. She even included some eyes and stockings as a gift. I am absolutely thrilled with this body and the transaction. I would buy from again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much :aheartbea

19. I bought a Kun head from Juxian. The head was packed extremely well, was shipped quickly, and Juxian replied to all my PMs in a timely manner. I have nothing but praise! Thank you!

20. I bought a pair of SD boots (by Volks) from Juxian. Communication was excellent and shipping was super fast. I would recommend Juxian anytime. She's the bestest and made my friend really happy for her bday!

Thanks again Juxian